Worst invention

Ya know, When we fought back that big development right up to my lake, That just goes to show you what a whole bunch of motivated people can do to turn the tide.
We went up to a town hall with pitchforks,knowledge oftons of laws, and embarrassed those paid off crooks. Shamed them.
Democracy works but you gotta go be that guy., gal.
So far, many are doing battle over it. And they did win one other one just the other day. An iconic market, Wilson's, was saved from emminate domain two days ago.

So far, many are doing battle over it. And they did win one other one just the other day. An iconic market, Wilson's, was saved from emminate domain two days ago.
Government stealing land is their forte, I am surprised at the win for the little guy. Nobody in these type of projects cares about the impact they have on the people in the community, it's all about the contract and money to be made doing the job. I am glad for the good news in this case. A small miracle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I own one......hands down I-phones......
Apple has created "Phone Zombies"......No-one can seem to put one down. 1 out of every 3 drivers on the road I see is on one and...driving....

Reactions: garnetsilver
Although I own one......hands down I-phones......
Apple has created "Phone Zombies"......No-one can seem to put one down. 1 out of every 3 drivers on the road I see is on one and...driving....
You get a ticket real quick around here if you have a phone in your hand while driving. And they have unmarked cars watching for it.