Worst invention

Oh Oz, we would all have never met without the internet, and I love being able to call people anytime. I think people just need to use things in moderation and be sensible.
Yeah I know but I think the internet has changed the world for the worse. Facebook has caused so much trouble for people it's not funny. I much prefer the simpler times when privacy was golden.

Yeah I know but I think the internet has changed the world for the worse. Facebook has caused so much trouble for people it's not funny. I much prefer the simpler times when privacy was golden.
I agree, Oz! A lot of marriages have ended because of Facebook. And privacy seems to be a thing of the past.

Look, all I have left in life is racing the 80-year-olds from the parking lot, to the pharmacy.
I win most of the time, but there is a little grey-haired elf who can head me off every once in a while.

My town has decided to add either all roundabouts or the dreaded "J" turns all down the major 5 mile stretch of US 31 that is a main highway through the business district. Now, they may as well just have an ambulance at each of those J or R turns on standby. Instead of simply fixing the road, they are doing this. People are not happy.
I live here and can't even follow this insane set-up they want to implement.
I have no idea what a "J" turn is? We have right turns on a red light here in MI, is that what you mean by a "R" turn?

OK, here's the graphic with an explanation. If you, like me, come away from this still shaking your head and trying to figure out how this works, welcome to my world! lol

Reading this was like reading a math book, just didn't have the "want to". It seems the J turn is the same as what we call a Michigan turn around. Traffic flows in one direction separated by a median and to switch directions you must find a place to cross the median to make that "U" turn to go the other way.

Ya know, When we fought back that big development right up to my lake, That just goes to show you what a whole bunch of motivated people can do to turn the tide.
We went up to a town hall with pitchforks,knowl laws, and embarrassed those paid off crooks. Shamed them.
Democracy works but you gotta go be that guy., gal.