Taking Flight...

I like flying, although I'm not keen on the pain in my ears when the plane comes in to land, lol! I'm a strange one because although I like flying, I am phobic of small planes if they're in unexpected places (like flying low over the road in front of me when I'm driving, or parked in a field next to a road I'm on etc.).

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I've never had the need to fly. My parents flew to the Bahamas during a vacation in '87. The flight in was fine. On the return trip, however, a stair down to the runway collapsed underneath him and he was fortunate enough to avoid major injuries (save for a cast or brief stint in a wheelchair), but he never flew again. The air is quicker, but the roads can't quite be beaten.

I've never had the need to fly. My parents flew to the Bahamas during a vacation in '87. The flight in was fine. On the return trip, however, a stair down to the runway collapsed underneath him and he was fortunate enough to avoid major injuries (save for a cast or brief stint in a wheelchair), but he never flew again. The air is quicker, but the roads can't quite be beaten.
I'm with you, Wolf. I much prefer my feet on the earth with wheels rolling under me!

Reactions: Lone Wolf