Remote Viewing School

Dames was on Noory in august and he made some wild statements about things that are rarely discussed. he is never boring and I bet some of the members of this site heard it. I think it as August 15?
Hi Goose, it’s been a while since I’ve read ya, hope you are doing well.
I can’t take Ed Dames at all. He has been predicting our doom over and over for many years. I fear the poison he drips into our society will cause people to being about disaster by manifesting through faith in his predictions. Not to mention the fear he causes. If we are destined for doom with no way to stop it , why ruin our present time? One reason, he’s selling a book, or a class. I refuse to listen to him period.

I did and yes, he made some truly off the wall statements. :eek: I believe there are some very good remote viewers out there, but Ed just makes me grind my teeth some days...lol
When he remote viewed the devil he changed. I think he ruined himself.

Reactions: garnetsilver
When he remote viewed the devil he changed. I think he ruined himself.
be careful , you cant undo what you have seen you are right, I am posting a new you tube from lynn buchanan , it looks interesting and is certainly not boring (to me anyway)

New from a RV you tube site that Lynn Buchanan speaks in. Worth the tome to listen IMO. Also lots of ideas in case you are a RVer

The problem I have with RVs, and Dames in particular, is the way they claim their technique works automatically gives them an out when they are wrong. How can you be wrong when you can always claim what you've "seen" hasn't happened YET? With no ability to set time, other than only relative to a ordered chain of events, you can argue you'll eventually be right. Of course there hasn't been a "killshot," the NKs haven't used a nuke in anger and the space shuttle hasn't been forced down due to a meteor shower. While the NKs do have nukes and could use them in anger, the space shuttle is no longer operational and will never fly again. Can he claim he saw a space shuttle like craft, say maybe the X-37? Sure he can, so he could still be correct, right?

I heard Dames tell Noory once what he sees is only what might be, not what will be. He said prayer/intention could change what he foresees. As someone who believes in the power of prayer, I don't disagree with him, but I do take issue with someone who claims to be able to see the future (as well as the past and present apparently) to use that as a preemptive disclaimer.

The problem I have with RVs, and Dames in particular, is the way they claim their technique works automatically gives them an out when they are wrong. How can you be wrong when you can always claim what you've "seen" hasn't happened YET? With no ability to set time, other than only relative to a ordered chain of events, you can argue you'll eventually be right. Of course there hasn't been a "killshot," the NKs haven't used a nuke in anger and the space shuttle hasn't been forced down due to a meteor shower. While the NKs do have nukes and could use them in anger, the space shuttle is no longer operational and will never fly again. Can he claim he saw a space shuttle like craft, say maybe the X-37? Sure he can, so he could still be correct, right?

I heard Dames tell Noory once what he sees is only what might be, not what will be. He said prayer/intention could change what he foresees. As someone who believes in the power of prayer, I don't disagree with him, but I do take issue with someone who claims to be able to see the future (as well as the past and present apparently) to use that as a preemptive disclaimer.
I have some real world schooling in rv and agree that the misses are often overlooked. However, I have heard Dames personally and the time subject is something that rvers have not truly cracked yet. We look for nearest observable events or other clues as to when somehing will happen. Also sometimes we are wrong. Also if the target that is being rved is not written correctly then the results are bad right from the start. Listen to Buchanan in the video aboue at the 57 min mark and hear some observations that were make in 1997 I believe. Once you learn remote viewing the world is not the same. Just my opinion of course

Reactions: garnetsilver