Remote Viewing School

I can't see how you could learn this in a week.
neither do I, or why anyone would even attempt to, opening up abilities at that rate for anyone not familiar with their abilities would be a sensory overload that can only lead to problems and not being able to control their feelings. or what they are picking up on. A lot, if not most, naturals will have, or go through, a rough time when their abilities surface for the first few times. most can overcome this or are finally able to shut it down, but trying to force it too fast for someone not fully ready could be quite a shock mentally i would think.

neither do I, or why anyone would even attempt to, opening up abilities at that rate for anyone not familiar with their abilities would be a sensory overload that can only lead to problems and not being able to control their feelings. or what they are picking up on. A lot, if not most, naturals will have, or go through, a rough time when their abilities surface for the first few times. most can overcome this or are finally able to shut it down, but trying to force it too fast for someone not fully ready could be quite a shock mentally i would think.
Maybe that's what they are trying to do, sort of like heroin dealers of the paranormal, I don't like it.

I imagine that this seminar would have to focus on looking inward rather than outward. It is harder than you can imagine to tune out rather than always be listening, watching, and being ever aware of the world around you. I was told a thousand times a month when I was a kid to PAY ATTENTION but what that always meant was to focus on things in the world and activities that were physical and mostly actions of other people.

For reasons not worth going into here, I was a kid that seemed to always spend a lot of time alone. This was not always time well spent or happy time. In order to survive, I learned fairly young how to focus on internal things while offering an external look that seemed to be attentive. I was generally thought of as sort of quiet as a child.

I was a dreamer and daydreamer of the highest order. I escaped into my mind and avoided a lot of things by trying to be unnoticed most of the time. This didn't work very well as I entered into my teen years. I too often found myself trying to warn people before there was a problem and being either ignored or accused of being a worry wart. FAST I learned that when things came to pass that were not good people's memories seem to be more along the lines of me in some way being a cause than someone that tried to warn them...so I STOPPED doing that.

In times past when people lived in a much more dangerous world, a little presentience was a valuable thing. Other than a few very near misses on a personal level I have never much benefitted from a peak into the near future. I never see the stock market going up in time to benefit or can go to Vegas and hit it big. I have several instances that a premonition may have at the very least prevented me from being injured or maybe even killed.

I honestly think that everyone is born with this ability but it is driven out of you as a child because your parents and others see it as daydreaming or just having too much imagination. It is like hearing a whisper in a crowd. You have to pay attention and LISTEN to what is being offered to you from a tiny inside source. It is very easy to tune it out and then nearly impossible to find it later.

You can't seem to teach it to others as adults. I've tried a couple of times. I think that it is like a lot of things both good and bad that withers as you get older and if you don't encourage it when you are young it is like a spark that just dies out and is GONE.

I don't think that it is all that good to have. It is better to live in the present and just accept things as they come. Knowing as a child that people you love are going to die doesn't make it a bit easier and can poison your present with the pains not yet experienced. I remember the last time I saw my PawPaw (My Mama's Father). When they left I cried and when asked I told my Mother that I would never see him again because he would die soon. This made her mad and after THAT I never told her anything like that again. He had an unexpected stroke three weeks later and died before we could get there. In some way, I think she saw my knowing somehow made me partly responsible for it.
Sometimes I wonder why we are gifted this way, if it is not wanted nor appreciated by others.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
I also feel that you can't really learn this type of thing in just one week. Whether you learn or not, you won't get that money back, I'll bet.

I recently ordered a book about astral travel, out of curiosity. While I found the subject matter intriguing, I realized that you really can't teach this in a book. There are websites purported to teach this skill, but all they are doing is tellng you to imagine this, envision that. Some people are not good at visualizing. The few times I spontaneously left my body, I hadn't done any of the prep described in the book (diet, good sleep, etc.) It just happened, for no reason that I could see. On one of the websites for remote viewing, I found that if I focused, I could make out outlines of the target, but just barely.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
Sometimes I wonder why we are gifted this way, if it is not wanted nor appreciated by others.
people wear many masks to cover how hey feel or who they are. when they know you can see through those masks it scares them or makes them feel as though you have violated their privacy. some get mad, some get scared, the fear of what people dont understand is more often than not expressed with anger or resentment in situations like this

I also feel that you can't really learn this type of thing in just one week. Whether you learn or not, you won't get that money back, I'll bet.

I recently ordered a book about astral travel, out of curiosity. While I found the subject matter intriguing, I realized that you really can't teach this in a book. There are websites purported to teach this skill, but all they are doing is tellng you to imagine this, envision that. Some people are not good at visualizing. The few times I spontaneously left my body, I hadn't done any of the prep described in the book (diet, good sleep, etc.) It just happened, for no reason that I could see. On one of the websites for remote viewing, I found that if I focused, I could make out outlines of the target, but just barely.
i have seen very few books that offer anything past a very basic level. that is the problem with online or book teaching, they have to stay at a more basic or "one size fits all level", unless it is done on an individual basis, which I'm not sure any are.. for someone like you that is past that level it is just a refresher course...lol... sure you may find some useful info, but not much for further actual growth. the diet, sleep, being in good shape etc... stuff is just a good start for opening up. just one of the starting points. after a while things just fall into place and things happen without trying, as you stated with your experiances. kinda like "muscle memory". but the basics are always good to fall back on every now and then, you can reach a level of spirituality and "oneness" that is indescribable through sheer exhaustion alone. think of a "runners high" on the spiritual level. sadly, those are the things that cannot be taught from a book.

I read a ton of books about this when I was younger mostly in an effort to understand the things that I seemed to sense that others did NOT. They were of almost no benefit in either understanding or improving my abilities. The entire topic was sort of verboten around my Mom. I think that it mostly came to me from my Fathers line. If he had any of this ability he never mentioned it.

The best advice and help that I ever received was from an old Methodist minister. He was of the opinion that it is a gift and not something to be worried about. What he told me was that I could just hear things that others could not. To improve my ability he encouraged me to "still my soul and just listen to my feelings and to the perceptions and information that would come to those that wait quietly with an open heart and mind."

He saw it as sort of like prayer but people when they usually pray pour out a lot and then leave without waiting and listening for an answer. For me, that is much of what I do. I reach out for answers and then wait in peace without making any demands or having any expectations. Epiphanies don't come with every effort. BUT a deep feeling of peace and comfort seems to come to me.

I don't offer this as a religious experience. It is rather an individual growing experience. My personal beliefs don't match up well with any faith that I have ever found outside of myself. I was raised Methodist and come from a very faithful and religious family. My Dad was a Lay Minister. I usually was allowed to "wander" in my beliefs with no problem.

Dames was on Noory in august and he made some wild statements about things that are rarely discussed. he is never boring and I bet some of the members of this site heard it. I think it as August 15?

Dames was on Noory in august and he made some wild statements about things that are rarely discussed. he is never boring and I bet some of the members of this site heard it. I think it as August 15?
I did and yes, he made some truly off the wall statements. :eek: I believe there are some very good remote viewers out there, but Ed just makes me grind my teeth some days...lol