Remote Viewing School

wow, man, 3000 dollars for a week long course, wow...would people actually pay that???? i dunno, that just dousnt seem right to me. if someone wanted to be serious and learn to expand or enhance, deal with or whatever, i would try to help them for free if i could.

wow, man, 3000 dollars for a week long course, wow...would people actually pay that???? i dunno, that just dousnt seem right to me. if someone wanted to be serious and learn to expand or enhance, deal with or whatever, i would try to help them for free if i could.
I've seen online seminars and one day seminars go for about the same per hour amount when you break it down. When you have a "skill", you get to charge for your time. And they be charging a lot!

I've seen online seminars and one day seminars go for about the same per hour amount when you break it down. When you have a "skill", you get to charge for your time. And they be charging a lot!
yep, but psychic skills arent quite the same as training for coordination or something...lol.... i am of the idea that there are "rules" or certain paths to follow to build up and learn. if people arent willing to follow simple direction full benefits cant be reached. while i do believe everyone can tap into their psychic side i also believe not everyone is able to because of lifes past lessons or just their view of life and daily habits.... a week long psychic lesson or seminar is just about enough to only get ya in trouble...lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
yep, but psychic skills arent quite the same as training for coordination or something...lol.... i am of the idea that there are "rules" or certain paths to follow to build up and learn. if people arent willing to follow simple direction full benefits cant be reached. while i do believe everyone can tap into their psychic side i also believe not everyone is able to because of lifes past lessons or just their view of life and daily habits.... a week long psychic lesson or seminar is just about enough to only get ya in trouble...lol
I'm in total agreement with you, Paul.

The lady that produces Tim Wiseberg’s show Midnight.FM (Michelle) , is a remote viewer. She learned under a pretty well known guy (can’t remember at the moment), she has on line classes that are really reasonable.

I imagine that this seminar would have to focus on looking inward rather than outward. It is harder than you can imagine to tune out rather than always be listening, watching, and being ever aware of the world around you. I was told a thousand times a month when I was a kid to PAY ATTENTION but what that always meant was to focus on things in the world and activities that were physical and mostly actions of other people.

For reasons not worth going into here, I was a kid that seemed to always spend a lot of time alone. This was not always time well spent or happy time. In order to survive, I learned fairly young how to focus on internal things while offering an external look that seemed to be attentive. I was generally thought of as sort of quiet as a child.

I was a dreamer and daydreamer of the highest order. I escaped into my mind and avoided a lot of things by trying to be unnoticed most of the time. This didn't work very well as I entered into my teen years. I too often found myself trying to warn people before there was a problem and being either ignored or accused of being a worry wart. FAST I learned that when things came to pass that were not good people's memories seem to be more along the lines of me in some way being a cause than someone that tried to warn them...so I STOPPED doing that.

In times past when people lived in a much more dangerous world, a little presentience was a valuable thing. Other than a few very near misses on a personal level I have never much benefitted from a peak into the near future. I never see the stock market going up in time to benefit or can go to Vegas and hit it big. I have several instances that a premonition may have at the very least prevented me from being injured or maybe even killed.

I honestly think that everyone is born with this ability but it is driven out of you as a child because your parents and others see it as daydreaming or just having too much imagination. It is like hearing a whisper in a crowd. You have to pay attention and LISTEN to what is being offered to you from a tiny inside source. It is very easy to tune it out and then nearly impossible to find it later.

You can't seem to teach it to others as adults. I've tried a couple of times. I think that it is like a lot of things both good and bad that withers as you get older and if you don't encourage it when you are young it is like a spark that just dies out and is GONE.

I don't think that it is all that good to have. It is better to live in the present and just accept things as they come. Knowing as a child that people you love are going to die doesn't make it a bit easier and can poison your present with the pains not yet experienced. I remember the last time I saw my PawPaw (My Mama's Father). When they left I cried and when asked I told my Mother that I would never see him again because he would die soon. This made her mad and after THAT I never told her anything like that again. He had an unexpected stroke three weeks later and died before we could get there. In some way, I think she saw my knowing somehow made me partly responsible for it.

I imagine that this seminar would have to focus on looking inward rather than outward. It is harder than you can imagine to tune out rather than always be listening, watching, and being ever aware of the world around you. I was told a thousand times a month when I was a kid to PAY ATTENTION but what that always meant was to focus on things in the world and activities that were physical and mostly actions of other people.

For reasons not worth going into here, I was a kid that seemed to always spend a lot of time alone. This was not always time well spent or happy time. In order to survive, I learned fairly young how to focus on internal things while offering an external look that seemed to be attentive. I was generally thought of as sort of quiet as a child.

I was a dreamer and daydreamer of the highest order. I escaped into my mind and avoided a lot of things by trying to be unnoticed most of the time. This didn't work very well as I entered into my teen years. I too often found myself trying to warn people before there was a problem and being either ignored or accused of being a worry wart. FAST I learned that when things came to pass that were not good people's memories seem to be more along the lines of me in some way being a cause than someone that tried to warn them...so I STOPPED doing that.

In times past when people lived in a much more dangerous world, a little presentience was a valuable thing. Other than a few very near misses on a personal level I have never much benefitted from a peak into the near future. I never see the stock market going up in time to benefit or can go to Vegas and hit it big. I have several instances that a premonition may have at the very least prevented me from being injured or maybe even killed.

I honestly think that everyone is born with this ability but it is driven out of you as a child because your parents and others see it as daydreaming or just having too much imagination. It is like hearing a whisper in a crowd. You have to pay attention and LISTEN to what is being offered to you from a tiny inside source. It is very easy to tune it out and then nearly impossible to find it later.

You can't seem to teach it to others as adults. I've tried a couple of times. I think that it is like a lot of things both good and bad that withers as you get older and if you don't encourage it when you are young it is like a spark that just dies out and is GONE.

I don't think that it is all that good to have. It is better to live in the present and just accept things as they come. Knowing as a child that people you love are going to die doesn't make it a bit easier and can poison your present with the pains not yet experienced. I remember the last time I saw my PawPaw (My Mama's Father). When they left I cried and when asked I told my Mother that I would never see him again because he would die soon. This made her mad and after THAT I never told her anything like that again. He had an unexpected stroke three weeks later and died before we could get there. In some way, I think she saw my knowing somehow made me partly responsible for it.
You have good insight Dan but I believe remote viewing is finding and identifying locations through some type of conscious projection. It is purposeful and exact. I agree that everyone has this ability if taught but some are way better than others. The classes teach the method and practice of doing it.

I agree that everyone has this ability if taught but some are way better than others. The classes teach the method and practice of doing it.
i also agree Lynne that ppl can be taught, but the dedication and instruction is what most ppl dont or wont follow. like the article where he states that his class is the closest to the original that is out there. in a way it may be, as far as just the remote viewing part, but its the surrounding lifestyle he isnt teaching that plays a part in the equation. when he was being taught he was also in very good shape, i would guess, P.T every morning, having to be in physical shape to stay up to military or C.I.A standards, a balanced diet, a select group of peers that most of his time was spent with, full immersion in the task at hand....these are things that the average person will not get from classroom or online instruction. that is why a true guide or mentor is needed to progress past more than just a basic level. for an adult with no experience or just opening up, a rigid routine that is tailored to their needs and level would have to be formed. im speaking of psychic abilities in general, not just R.V... others opinions may vary...lol