People "on-line"

I feel because of the nature of this site a lot like to keep it private. We write about our heart and soul a lot and don't want the negative people of the World to know and infiltrate our deepest thoughts and experiences.
First, we do have screening tools to keep out the bad guys that are built into our program. That helps keep the trolls out of here. But we also make every effort to be sure anyone who is out of line is gone before you can blink.

I make every effort to make this the SAFE PLACE on the internet for those of like souls. Most who want to fight or be a pain never even post when they see the energy here. Once again, the good souls of our members makes this a place of peace and Light. :)

Most who want to fight or be a pain never even post when they see the energy here.
I never thought of that but it's true. I love this place, I dream of a World where everyone's cool like the members here.

• Love it
Reactions: Paintman
Some of the old-timers may remember Sal.
He had a lot of health problems and I think he passed away. Not sure.

Sal was the funniest guy I ever came across in my life. And his humor had insight into The human condition. I still laugh out loud when I think about some of the stuff he said.

Coast to Coast AM came out with the conspiracy theorist dating program.

Sal " And they are going to be so paranoid that they will never go out on a date. "

Reactions: Debi and ozentity