North Korea updates

http://www.disclose.tv/news/now_los...ssible_nuclear_attack_from_north_korea/139812

In Los Angeles, there are huge fleets of trucks, aircraft, and boats in the harbor all with trained law enforcement teams at the ready to jump into action if a catastrophe that no-one even wants to think about should occur, a nuclear attack by North Korea.

Cities all over the USA have been preparing for an attack by terrorists, and this even applies to an attack that may involve nuclear weapons or even a dirty bomb. However, concerns have now been heightened for the West Coast due to the long-range missile and the weapons programs of North Korea, which have now increased venerability for a strike in the US. North Korea Is A Clear Threat To Los Angeles The commander of emergency operations at the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, Captain Leonard McCray, said that they monitor events the world over along with assessing whether there is a threat that could impact the USA. He added that North Korea is very clearly one of those threats.

As tensions rise, one of the biggest questions is just how well Los Angeles, along with other cities in the USA are ready for a nuclear strike. The answer to this question may not be what is expected. The federal government and law enforcement agencies are today better trained and equipped, thanks to two decades of having to deal with terrorism. They are better trained to deal with the aftermath following a nuclear attack than they had ever been during the Cold War. However, many generations of citizens in the USA have grown up and not learned how to protect themselves following a detonation and the aftermath it brings.

After Testing In North Korea, Preparations Against Attacks Have Been Fine Tuned Thanks to recent events, the emergency response agencies have been prompted to have to look at fine-tuning preparations. Analysts have had to agree that North Korea is capable of sending a nuclear warhead to Alaska and even possibly Hawaii. This came after the underground nuclear weapons testing along with the missile flights of North Korea that have become increasingly sophisticated. In just two years maximum North Korea will have Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco and Portland easily within their range, according to a weapons expert with the Union of Concerned Scientists, David Wright.

upload_2017-7-25_19-36-56.png

More story at site

Some how that crazy guy needs to be removed.
I listened to a Asian expert on Relevant Radio yesterday. He briefs Congress, so I tend to believe him. But it's sorta outside of media bounds designed to sell panic to sell advertising space. He said Kim is not crazy. His life revolves around self preservation. (OK, good :)). But NK has no intention to give up the nukes because it is for self preservation (OK :(:) - Bad but rational.) An exchange of nukes would kill 20 million people. (That is World War #'s in a few hours.:(). Seoul SK can be destroyed by NK w/ artillery & conventional rockets. Population just under 10M people.:( So what I took away is this is a trick bag full of puzzles.
I looked total populations in the area: NK -25+million, SK 53+M, Japan-127M.

Reactions: NobleHouse
I listened to a Asian expert on Relevant Radio yesterday. He briefs Congress, so I tend to believe him. But it's sorta outside of media bounds designed to sell panic to sell advertising space. He said Kim is not crazy. His life revolves around self preservation. (OK, good :)). But NK has no intention to give up the nukes because it is for self preservation (OK :(:) - Bad but rational.) An exchange of nukes would kill 20 million people. (That is World War #'s in a few hours.:(). Seoul SK can be destroyed by NK w/ artillery & conventional rockets. Population just under 10M people.:( So what I took away is this is a trick bag full of puzzles.
OK, so NONE of that sounds like a good thing to me. I keep hoping the little fat man will choke on a piece of the fine steak he dines on before he can push a button. Population loss....1.

North Korea threaten to 'annihilate' America with missile strike today | Metro News

North Korea have threatened to wipe out America in a missile strike – planned for today.

The threat of a ‘merciless’ nuclear strike was in response to comments made by CIA Director Mike Pompeo who said the country’s Supreme Leader needs to be ‘separated’ from his weapons.

The Yonhap News Agency in South Korea reported that there was a ‘high possibility’ Kim Jong-un’s nation could launch a strike today, after transporter erector launchers carrying ICBM launch tubes in North Pyongan province have been moved by North Korea.

A US defense official, who wanted to remain anonymous, said either an intermediate-range missile known as a KN-20 or a Hwasong-14, would be ‘probably’ launched today as it is the 64th anniversary of the signing of the Korean Armistice Agreement.

A US defense official said: ‘They’re setting up for something.’

Reactions: Paintman
However, many generations of citizens in the USA have grown up and not learned how to protect themselves following a detonation and the aftermath it brings.
What, like crawling down on the floor and hiding under a desk? That kind of protection?

qqFuJK8.jpg

Paintman is correct. Kim is NOT crazy at all and it is all about self preservation for NK and the ruling regime. Any Asian expert worth their salt would tell you this. As a China expert, I can attest to the authenticity of that expert.....

Paintman is correct. Kim is NOT crazy at all and it is all about self preservation for NK and the ruling regime. Any Asian expert worth their salt would tell you this. As a China expert, I can attest to the authenticity of that expert.....
I just want to know how do we stop this? Cuz it's not looking good right now.

I just want to know how do we stop this? Cuz it's not looking good right now.
Well, yes, no, maybe. really bad..... KKK is putting that theater into a potential holocaust. Those #'s are horrific..It's a World War in a matter of minutes.

Reactions: NobleHouse