North Korea updates

Read all those articles earlier today.....all were interesting BUT scary sad. I am afraid WE are going to harm ourselves due to both Democrat and Republican idiocy.
I agree. This is now officially out of control, I fear. Like a game of chicken and nobody is turning away from the collision.

Reactions: NobleHouse
The OTHER comment I'd make is just a year ago we were reassured by the PTB that NK couldn't possibly reach us with a missile for at least 5 or 6 more years. Now, just how much did they really know?

Reactions: NobleHouse
Not good. Reminds me of Ed Dames prediction years ago that he saw a nuke explode on Korea.

Reactions: Debi
reach us with a missile for at least 5 or 6 more years. Now, just how much did they really know?
A guest on Relavant Radio said an NK ICBM could hit all of America.I tend to believe him just because the shows are not giving to conjecture. And the Dudes a rocket scientist.

A guest on Relavant Radio said an NK ICBM could hit all of America.I tend to believe him just because the shows are not giving to conjecture. And the Dudes a rocket scientist.
See, I said that last year and no one believed little old me....:(