North Korea updates

North Korea isn’t crazy. It’s insecure, poor, and extremely dangerous.
I'm not throwing why NK did it under the bus. I can throw two pro NK US administrations under it for why it was allowed to happen. Not naming names. But the jist of things said: "Here, take our US taxpayers money, sorry about the Korean War,* go and build a electrical system w/ it, but... but just no weapons." ( Toldyaso.)
And the KKK ( Krazy Korean Kid) did just the opposite, and that last ICBM can not just hit Alaska. It is Chicago & Miami too. :(
* No.

Reactions: Debi
I'm not throwing why NK did it under the bus. I can throw two pro NK US administrations under it for why it was allowed to happen. Not naming names. But the jist of things said: "Here, take our US taxpayers money, sorry about the Korean War,* go and build a electrical system w/ it, but... but just no weapons." ( Toldyaso.)
And the KKK ( Krazy Korean Kid) did just the opposite, and that last ICBM can not just hit Alaska. It is Chicago & Miami too. :(
* No.
good points

Reactions: Paintman
My question here is, if the Madman is taken out by someone or something, will that change things there or is there someone in the wings to step into his shoes and push the button anyway?

My question here is, if the Madman is taken out by someone or something, will that change things there or is there someone in the wings to step into his shoes and push the button anyway?
He needs to be taken out regardless.

I don't know how you prep for that. If it's like the bomb drills in the 60s....getting under your school desk and putting a book on your head was very effective !

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Swell. (Say that like a disgusted Dirty Harry.)
Re: Japan. I have heard & read a rumor that Japan has a secret nuclear arsenal. While they can't have nukes for obvious reasons, they have become such a strong ally that they do, sort of. My boss at Ft. Knox told me that "all Japan has to do is turn a few wrenches and their nuclear weapons are operational." So they may be a silent, but big player, in how this develops.

Reactions: Debi
kimwiper.gif

Reactions: Lynne