My cryptid experience from 2009. NE Ohio on the PA line.

nah, thats just my kin folk, i keep tellin'em to put on some dang clothes and quit scaring people but they fixed in their ways....sorry.
honestly though, while the thought of feral people is horrifying, i seriously have my doubts they are a reality. humans dont just go feral. and to have a breeding population of them would be unmistakable and easily found. we are hunter gatherers and to maintain a food source would have to be either nomadic or farmers. or actually both, especially in that climate/environment
I would like to think the same Paul but some recent evidence has made me think twice. I'll send you a link

Reactions: Paulm and koat88
Sounds like a young BF to me. Were you correct in stating that he stopped 20 feet from you, because that is pretty close! I think I would have wet myself or ran. You were brave to stand your ground. When did this happen, do you remember a date or year? Do you know what time it was?

Welcome to the forum by the way.

It was sometime in August of 2009, and around d 9 oclock PM, twilight. Yeah, he came to a dead stop from a full sprint about 20-30 feet from us. We only stood our ground out of shock and fear lol, the whole ordeal of him standing and staring at us only lasted 15 seconds at most.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
It was sometime in August of 2009, and around d 9 oclock PM, twilight. Yeah, he came to a dead stop from a full sprint about 20-30 feet from us. We only stood our ground out of shock and fear lol, the whole ordeal of him standing and staring at us only lasted 15 seconds at most.
I think you got lucky that day, it could have went bad very easily. Glad you are with us lol.