Impacts of COVID

Well apart from that being a great hobby I know you would put your special energy into the herbs, I don't think mass produced ones could match this, like the difference between home grown and mass farmed veggies, a world apart.
I can no longer garden, but I know how to use them! May start a little kitchen window garden area for a few. And thank you for the very kind remarks!

I think if we can get out of the "one or the other" mindset and use them to enhance each other we would be well served!
The only problem is we are up against the big drug companies and the government $. They may not agree so as usual we are on our own.

Since the lockdowns here in the UK, roadworks have appeared EVERYWHERE and are showing no sign of going away. Literally every road you drive along now, has some form of roadworks going on, and the number of road closures and temporary traffic lights has gone through the roof. You'd think they could have used the lockdowns to do all their road maintenance as it was work that could be carried out outdoors so there was much less risk of infection! But no, it seems that common sense was in short supply and now we're all suffering for it...

Hi Rose, nice seeing you.
I guess to answer the question, what's changed ? Slather up the handle on the grocery carts with sani-wipes.
Hand sanitizer works great on poison ivy & oak, so I got to use it up.

Probably much more aware of keeping staples on hand. T.P., rice, meats,frozen veg., cat food.

I had 1 shot, and spent the summer with anemia, felt like a 94 yr. old.
And learned to hold many in the medical field in high regard, and some the opposite way. Any after effects ? well, lots of arthritis people in my orbit report it's worse. And people who never had skin issues, have skin problems. (Thankfully, I missed that.)

One good thing that came from it was the Telehealth option. That has been very helpful.
And a lot of people now work from home which is good for them and the kids, and pets.