Hawking's warning

Hmm, I wonder how I would function in that condition..
Yes, but I still question whether he was truly in charge of his life, and his own "words". For a man who was afraid of super-humans, or even cyborg like humans... it isn't too farfetched to wonder if he must have been speaking from his own personal experiences to a degree.

But I wouldn't allow myself to be in that condition. I would have rolled my wheelchair off a cliff. You either have a certain quality of life or what's the purpose. Life continues after this matrix like holographic world we live in. I don't condone suicide for most people, as I've had two loved ones do it for absolutely no real reason, but in a situation like this I believe in mercy killings (we do it for our beloved pets..so why not for our beloved humans?). And I believe whichever God holds proceeding over the trials, that he/she would understand.

Last edited:
I admire you in ways, Bob, you are a great radio host and you always took the time to talk with others because you are real. I hope you someday find that passion again.
Thank you, Armand. But let me just say that I am but a flawed human being.
There were times my ego got the best of me; as Art said,
"You have to have an ego or else what are you doing behind a microphone in front of all those people"

But I may return next year.
My thirst for knowledge will never subside, though my way of obtaining that might.

I love and respect all of my fans, listeners. They helped me make a dream come true.
I walked on the moon, in a manner of speaking. Right now I'm just hugging the ground.

oh crap....did I wake up in another dimension........ I hate when that happens.........
Hehe. Im afraid you did, I was the first one awake this morning now you know i don't usually get up till noon.

Hehe. Im afraid you did, I was the first one awake this morning now you know i don't usually get up till noon.
hey, youre right, I never see you here this early....lol..... now I really do think theres something amiss in the cosmos........lmao

Reactions: Lynne