Ghost Hunters infighting about shows

Just gonna say in reference to battery drain, I've watched it happen multiple times. I can only tell you something sucks the juice right out of them.

And yes, it also happens to command centers as well if you aren't on shore power.
i dont doubt it cant happen, just find it to be a complete turn around/opposite when a battery is drained but an inanimate object is juiced up in the same show.....;ss....(you know, one minute they cant work their magic without draining all the power, but 10 minutes later its all "oh they can make pianos play or make the monkey beat the cymbals....lol".. or when all batteries are drained but somehow there always seems to be one camera running to catch the footage...:)... i think ive only seen one show where the footage actually stopped until they were able to get back to "base camp" and replace them...... i just question that type of occurrence on most of the shows, just seems to be an add on for extra drama....

i dont doubt it cant happen, just find it to be a complete turn around/opposite when a battery is drained but an inanimate object is juiced up in the same show.....;ss....(you know, one minute they cant work their magic without draining all the power, but 10 minutes later its all "oh they can make pianos play or make the monkey beat the cymbals....lol".. or when all batteries are drained but somehow there always seems to be one camera running to catch the footage...:)... i think ive only seen one show where the footage actually stopped until they were able to get back to "base camp" and replace them...... i just question that type of occurrence on most of the shows, just seems to be an add on for extra drama....
and for ghost hunters i always wondered why they draining those little camera batteries when they got 3 sprinter vans out there.....lol.... yeah, im probably no fun to watch those shows with..:)

I used to LOVE Bagans and crew back in the day when they came on TV - they did a lot of locations that I was interested in such as hospitals. Over the years, as others have stated, you could watch Bagans change. I couldn't watch that show anymore and it got to the point where I had about as much faith in GA as I did with Paranormal State which is atrocious.

I do tend to believe Groff's accounts on the fallout much more than Bagans because Groff still has people who stand up for him whereas we watch what Bagans has been doing over the last few years and all the allegations that have come out against him.

I mean all of the reality shows are pretty bad but there are a few that stand out as entirely fabricated, like GA.

Well I don't know what shore power is. Can someone enlighten those of us not in the know?
shore power is electric hookups for boats, rv's, campers, etc..... they can usually run on generators or can be hooked up to 'shore power"...when at dock (whether that be marina or campground)...most of these things can also run on electric, solar, or propane but can be switched back and forth from propane to electric.....dual fuel/power

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
Well I don't know what shore power is. Can someone enlighten those of us not in the know?
Shore power is existing electricity power from a land based source. Examples of shore power is where you plug in your 30 or 50 amp RV at a campground. Select could explain this better…

Reactions: Lynne and Duke