Ghost Hunters infighting about shows

I haven't watched the show past the 1st few episodes because of their antics, just as with the majority of the rest of the "ghost" shows. I've never been a fan of their approach to investigations, and exploitation of the field. Everyone has to remember that Television is for entertainment ONLY, and most will do anything to stay on top of the ratings.

I haven't watched the show past the 1st few episodes because of their antics, just as with the majority of the rest of the "ghost" shows. I've never been a fan of their approach to investigations, and exploitation of the field. Everyone has to remember that Television is for entertainment ONLY, and most will do anything to stay on top of the ratings.
sad that in a lot of the paranormal field what is seen on "reality" TV sets the standards and is believed whole heartedly and as absolute truth by the masses..... so much so that new people interested will mold themselves into what they think is proper or "real"....

sad that in a lot of the paranormal field what is seen on "reality" TV sets the standards and is believed whole heartedly and as absolute truth by the masses..... so much so that new people interested will mold themselves into what they think is proper or "real"....
Kinda like these fools from Supernatural.
What's funny is these kids are probably better than the real "experts" on reality tv. HAHA

ghostfacers.gif

tumblr_lw9i1gx6Jz1r2s31yo1_500.gif

Kinda like these fools from Supernatural.
What's funny is these kids are probably better than the real "experts" on reality tv. HAHA

View attachment 50824

View attachment 50825

i was watching some ghost hunting show a while back and thought it funny when they claimed the "spirits" drained their batteries on their cameras, (their claim was that is how they get the energy to "materialize"), but then later claimed a "spirit" was making a toy work with no batteries in it.... wait, they drain batteries for energy on one hand, but then can make things with no batteries work?????..yeah i dont get that.....lol....(and why does the batteries at their command station never drain?)... but im not a ghost hunter, so i dunno....

Just gonna say in reference to battery drain, I've watched it happen multiple times. I can only tell you something sucks the juice right out of them.

And yes, it also happens to command centers as well if you aren't on shore power.