Ghost Hunters infighting about shows

Article and video
destination fear was also cancelled supposedly because of zak and his fear or insecurity of not being on top...lol..., they have moved over to youtube for their new season. a lot of people have or are coming out and not having much nice things to say about zak and the way he treats those who he cannot control..
nick groff has a youtube interview type video going deeper into it also

destination fear was also cancelled supposedly because of zak and his fear or insecurity of not being on top...lol..., they have moved over to youtube for their new season. a lot of people have or are coming out and not having much nice things to say about zak and the way he treats those who he cannot control..
nick groff has a youtube interview type video going deeper into it also
That's what this article is about....along with the interview youtube here.

That's what this article is about....along with the interview youtube here.
amazing what he says about zak threatening the travel channel on who can be on or what timeslots they get...lol.... if they all go the youtube or other platform route it will be the end of discoveries paranormal genre. he's going to be one of those who implode and spiral downward in the end

amazing what he says about zak threatening the travel channel on who can be on or what timeslots they get...lol.... if they all go the youtube or other platform route it will be the end of discoveries paranormal genre. he's going to be one of those who implode and spiral downward in the end
Travel channel has several of their paranormal shows on hold now! They seem to be "reworking" the network, according to Amy Allen. I've just jumped into the middle of all this in the last few days, so will keep an eye on it and bring updates on these things as I find them.

And you are absolutely correct. Zak may have just shot himself in the foot with this.

I am sure there are two sides to this story. I don't think any of them are innocent in this and the original breakup of the friendship is probably at the heart of the bad blood. Destination fear was a good show but nowhere near as popular as Zacks show. I think fans would have followed Ghost Adventures to any time slot, so Nicks argument doesn't hold water in my opinion. If your show is good and popular you will get ratings. Nick is smelling a bit like sour grapes and because of that I am holding out my opinion of the situation. I think the travel channel over saturated the market and people are getting bored with the same stuff. Same as the podcast and radio shows. There is only so much out there to cover and only so many credible guests to have on.

I've been following this for a few years now....Just recently it is all coming to a head. I've watched GA since the start, I noticed Zak drawn to the dark and over the seasons, you can see a change in his behavior, to a point where I stopped watching GA. The drama and infighting is an obvious outcome when you mess with the darkness imo. Nik until recently has mainly been silent regarding Travel Channel and GA.
I hope that Zak gets help regarding his obsession with the darkness. I hope that everyone involved finds closure in a peaceful way and move on to better things

I've been following this for a few years now....Just recently it is all coming to a head. I've watched GA since the start, I noticed Zak drawn to the dark and over the seasons, you can see a change in his behavior, to a point where I stopped watching GA. The drama and infighting is an obvious outcome when you mess with the darkness imo. Nik until recently has mainly been silent regarding Travel Channel and GA.
I hope that Zak gets help regarding his obsession with the darkness. I hope that everyone involved finds closure in a peaceful way and move on to better things
I watched Zak's one doc about the Indiana house (video about it in Programs of Interest). Supposedly his eyes got messed up after being 'attacked' by an entity. Problem is you never know what is close to being real or all theatrics. Experiencing dark stuff over the years (not by choice) i can see where that messes with you. He should seek help to step back from that or if he is as tuned to this stuff as he thinks, fix the issue himself.

You are right Ragnard, he does seem to be affected. I think money and power are very addictive things and he knows the dark stuff is what sells. People like a good scare and to be honest, I don't think happy spirits are hanging around haunting places, it is the negative ones that are upset or angry that haven't moved on. So, to get reactions for the show he has to go as dark as possible to get bigger results. It's all about money and fame in my opinion.