future of dark matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh who cares what Art Bell wants? He might one day be something again but he isn't relevant right now. Let's be honest Jimmy Church is the main star on this network now and although I like all of your shows he is the straw that stirs the drink. Art bell is nothing but a ice cube floating in the drink. You can take him out and he wont be missed.
Have to disagree with you, Lowman. (And welcome to the forum, BTW.) Although I respect your opinion, I feel there was an ethical stepped missed in Jimmy's jump over to Coast. Keith and Jimmy were both well aware of using Art Bell's "brand" to promote both DM Radio Network and Jimmy's show. They were happy enough to climb on board with his name and use that to climb the ladder. It seems to me that if Jimmy chose to expand out from there, he truly should have taken the step to become independent of the network that Art was backing. Keith should also have consulted with Art. It's just the ethical and moral thing to do. I wish Jimmy well, but if you use some one as a stepping stool on your way up, you don't kick it as you go.

Lowman Art Bell was the most listen to radio personality in the overnight sector ever. JIMMY is dwarf star compared to ART JIMMY has thousands of followers ART has millions> this whole DMR was brought to fruition because of ART BELL not JIMMY all Jimmy ois is filler until the real Mcoy comes back. And if Jimmy is lucky enough and plays his cards right he could be the next great Host but then again he could go the way of John B Wells which is nowhere why because of his affiliation with George SNOORY

Reactions: Debi
Keith used Art's brand as hard as he could even after he told as all to stop. And is still using it after he got fired today. He reall showed the world what I already knew about him.

As for Keith and Jimmy, Keith better be careful, cause premiere will sign him to there own deal with a non complete and leave dark matter with a lot of content.

I am happy, Art fired Keith, but that is my personal taste.
As for Keith, Art and Jimmy, best of luck to them all... back to my everyday life...

Lowman,

Other hosts such as myself, Jim Malliard, among others, we aren’t straws.
We are the glass that welcomes the substance.

I’ve never needed Keith Rowland or the Dark Matter Network to be successful. In fact when I started this journey in January there was a small handful of listeners. Today each episode is downloaded by over 8,000 unique listeners.

But nobody is better than Art Bell.

having been on dark matter, i didnt help my numbers reach what Bob has done...

OK...There are more levels to this than I understand. I am intelligent enough to admit I don't know everything. I will respect the opinion of those who have way more insight than myself. I do think Jimmy has helped this station with appearances on Ground Zero. I know who Art Bell was. I started listening to him when no one else was doing this stuff BUT there are all kinds of options out there now. You know Jim Brown was the greatest ever at one time but he is not very relevant right now...

and it is a fact, he tries to micromanage live shows.... to the point of re adjust my audio before streaming it on his stream, and he failed at it horriblable, according to one of my listeners...

always will take away being part of artbell.com for a sure for few days before the switch...but other then that i am much happier today then i was on his network

Reactions: Debi and Shadow
well, the thing is if he is present in todays market or not, and thats a fair debate, Keith worked Art went all the stuff went down with coast and the 10 years after... he knows his boss... Jimmy has helped a little bit but still is a drop in the bucket compared to Name Art has within the paranormal world.

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.