future of dark matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
There does need to be a REAL STRONG program in the 10- 12 PM range. I actually think some of you could do it. I have always enjoyed "The Higherside chats" which is now on here. I also like Malliards style quite abit.

well thank you, i agree you need to be strong as a network from 9-11 pm eastern and if you are smart you flip those shows and re air them for the west coasters

Reactions: Lowman
well thank you, i agree you need to be strong as a network from 9-11 pm eastern and if you are smart you flip those shows and re air them for the west coasters
Well we probably know who will have that slot now at least in July. If he follows through. Still need some help in that slot until then in my opinion.

I was offered Jimmy Church's spot on Dark Matter Network.
I decided I don't want it (with Keith constantly breathing down my neck with absolutely no radio experience -- all Keith has is Art), nor need it.

There are larger opportunities waiting for me when I feel ready to produce a 3 - 4 hour live show.
Agreed.Keith seems to treat people like dirt. Art seems to put up with his BS so he thinks everyone else will.

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.