Doppelganger-Like Copy of Me Seen. What is it? (Reddit X-Post)

congratulations, you're a timelord :D jk

but Debi is right. spirits can mimic us. after all a lot of spirits tend to be tricksters.

my question is have these things physically manifested themselves, actually manipulating their surroundings or communicating with people in your house?

i only skimmed through your comments, but have you seen your doppleganger yourself?

There is one other possibility I can think of. That would be poltergeist type of power with you unconciously projecting it. You are in the age group where this type of activity is not uncommon.
if you are the one projecting paranormal beings, wouldn't that be considered a tulpa?

If that is the possibility for Dragonslayerelf, are Tulpas projected from the mind dangerous? I’ve only heard of them within the mind.
I don't believe so. They are intention built, and since they may be of himself I see no harm intended. Once again, these are only possible answers. Only Dragon will be able to tell if that is ringing true for him.

Reactions: 7Critter
as a child i had a similar thing happen to me. it happened multiple times and almost became a normal thing.when i would lay down to sleep i would see a child that looked just like me but white kinda glowing. our house was a old house brick/concrete. there was two new rooms built on when i was born and the two new rooms connected to the others making it a square with all four connecting.but anyways i was see this child run by my room and go into the other and keep doing it over and over going into all four rooms i would always get up and run to my parents room

Reactions: Taliesin and Debi