Doppelganger-Like Copy of Me Seen. What is it? (Reddit X-Post)

as a child i had a similar thing happen to me. it happened multiple times and almost became a normal thing.when i would lay down to sleep i would see a child that looked just like me but white kinda glowing. our house was a old house brick/concrete. there was two new rooms built on when i was born and the two new rooms connected to the others making it a square with all four connecting.but anyways i was see this child run by my room and go into the other and keep doing it over and over going into all four rooms i would always get up and run to my parents room
Do you have any sense of what it was? How old were you?

i was around 5 years old.it happened multiple times..No idea what it was i would say a residual haunting where it would do the same thing over and over as far as i can remember,but it would look like me

Reactions: Debi
Welcome to PNR. I have seen my doppelganger (spirit-double) on several occasions. I believe that I was cloned by aliens. And at the times I saw him, I believe the cloned body of me was asleep and his spirit was in the dream/spirit world.
You might find Derek Tyler very interesting. He has told accounts of being on a ship and seeing clones of himself. He talks about the soul too. It's very scary but sounds like what your talking about.

Reactions: 7Critter
You might find Derek Tyler very interesting. He has told accounts of being on a ship and seeing clones of himself. He talks about the soul too. It's very scary but sounds like what your talking about.
It does sound like something I would be interested in looking into. I have heard other accounts of people seeing clones of themselves with aliens involved. Thank you for the referral.

It does sound like something I would be interested in looking into. I have heard other accounts of people seeing clones of themselves with aliens involved. Thank you for the referral.
Connie Willis on Blue Rock talk had a interview with him you could access. The one from Midnight in the desert was very good but that is a pay service for archives. He has a book too I believe.