Dark Matter 10/31 Art Bell's Spooky Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near where I lived in Scotland there is a place called the "whangie". Its a rock wall formation 30 feet high approx., with a hidden passageway and nearby is the witches coven. Everyone I took there could not find the entrance no matter how hard they tried. There is a slight overlap of the rocks ,hides the passageway . Everyone grins when they are shown the entrance , the wind could be howling outside , once inside there is complete silence and when you look up you can see the sky. The folklore regarding this strange place is this, the three witches from the coven summoned the deil (devil) and in his anger at being summoned thrashed his tail against the rock causing this unique structure to be formed, funny thing is , at night when I ask my guests if they want to walk to the witches coven they look at me like they have seen a ghost :eek:
Cool! Are you originally from Scotland? Actually, I am assuming you are in the States, which may be a false assumption.

Cool! Are you originally from Scotland? Actually, I am assuming you are in the States, which may be a false assumption.[/uot
you are correct that I am in the states , as a resident . Scotland is and always will be home for me :D

Okay, place your bets on Art's announcement:

1. New weekend host
2. Longer, five-hour show during the week
3. Change time to 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. to directly compete with Dave Noory
4. Add Sunday or Friday show
5. Noory new weekend host :eek:

Reactions: Naked Apple
apologies naked apple ... staying in the States for now as a resident , Scotland is and always will be home for me, I enjoy America and have travelled the lower48 and met some amazing people , something I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Reactions: Naked Apple
apologies naked apple ... staying in the States for now as a resident , Scotland is and always will be home for me, I enjoy America and have travelled the lower48 and met some amazing people , something I will cherish for the rest of my life.
I've been to Ireland and England. England was OK. I fell in love with Ireland. One of my favorite actors, Robert Carlyle is from Scotland.

Here's hoping for #'s 1, 3 and 4. I wish Art wouldn't make us wait until the end of the night for his announcement.

I've been to Ireland and England. England was OK. I fell in love with Ireland. One of my favorite actors, Robert Carlyle is from Scotland.
the pot smoking policeman, did you ever see that series ?

Status
Not open for further replies.