Coast to Coast AM, November 19 - Mysteries & Consciousness

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife told me about Sylvia Brown's death, and I was really surprised because for some reason I thought she had died several years ago. I would have sworn I had read an article about it, but I suppose I imagined it, or perhaps was confusing her with someone else.

I don't normally listen to Coast these days (unless it's Knapp or Wells) because of the same reason most of you don't - I can't stand Snoory and the way he fumbles, unprepared, through interviews. However, I love listening to Graham Hancock, so I bit the bullet and listened to this one. At one point early in the interview, Hancock spoke about the story of Moses being given the 10 Commandments by God, and how his face took on a luminescence after being in God's presence. After a couple minutes of Hancock talking about the Ark of the Covenant, how detailed a description of it the Book of Exodus provides, and how he thinks modern man shouldn't dismiss the stories in ancient texts out of hand as myth, Snoory chimed in with this gem:

"When Moses came down with the 10 Commandments and he had this radiated look on his face, do you, does that describe, do you think, an encounter with perhaps an E.T. in a craft where maybe he was radiated?" o_O

My wife told me about Sylvia Brown's death, and I was really surprised because for some reason I thought she had died several years ago. I would have sworn I had read an article about it, but I suppose I imagined it, or perhaps was confusing her with someone else.

I don't normally listen to Coast these days (unless it's Knapp or Wells) because of the same reason most of you don't - I can't stand Snoory and the way he fumbles, unprepared, through interviews. However, I love listening to Graham Hancock, so I bit the bullet and listened to this one. At one point early in the interview, Hancock spoke about the story of Moses being given the 10 Commandments by God, and how his face took on a luminescence after being in God's presence. After a couple minutes of Hancock talking about the Ark of the Covenant, how detailed a description of it the Book of Exodus provides, and how he thinks modern man shouldn't dismiss the stories in ancient texts out of hand as myth, Snoory chimed in with this gem:

"When Moses came down with the 10 Commandments and he had this radiated look on his face, do you, does that describe, do you think, an encounter with perhaps an E.T. in a craft where maybe he was radiated?" o_O

What you may have read on Sylvia a while back was the report that she had a stroke. Can't remember the "when" of it, but I know she did have one and recovered from it.
As for Snoory, if I wasn't already convinced he was worthless, that comment pretty much puts a nail in it. Beginning to wonder if early onset dementia is setting in with that man! (But I know he just likes to promote his own agenda/products whenever possible i.e. Ancient Aliens series.)

That happens to me all the time. I hear of someone dying and I could have sworn that they had died already. I remember it.

Like you, I also love Graham Handcock and bit the bullet to listen to Snorge the other night. I too heard that little gem come out of Snoory's mouth. I think both you and I must have had the same WTF?! expression on our faces when we heard that! :eek::eek:

Reactions: surge
Beginning to wonder if early onset dementia is setting in with that man! (But I know he just likes to promote his own agenda/products whenever possible i.e. Ancient Aliens series.)
A lot of people have wondered if he has some sort of degenerative neurological thing going on, because he keeps getting progressively worse through the years.

I am right there with you on that and I have my own theory as to what is happening during those situations.
My wife and I both were watching TV years ago and a news report came around that said Andy Rooney of 60 Minutes had died. It took a week or two when they began airing Andy Rooney pieces again.
We wondered what was going on.

I told her it must be like those Orville Redenbacher commercials where they have a lifelike CGI of the guy.

Then years later he died again.
This time they haven't brought him back... yet!o_O
Just a little slide in time, DM? A bit of universe change?

Reactions: Shadow
Status
Not open for further replies.