Coast to Coast AM, November 19 - Mysteries & Consciousness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that is what I was thinking.
A slight change in frequencies between dimensions.
For the record, I agree. I've seen it over and over again in my lifetime. BTW, starting to spit snow here south of Indy. They put molasses on roads this morning to be ready. Heading for about an inch.

Yep that is what I was thinking.
A slight change in frequencies between dimensions.
You might be onto something. A time shift, perhaps. I don't remember Nelson Mandela ever dying, but I remember being in an online discussion a couple of years back where some people remembered him dying in prison. o_O

They put down molasses?
We put down salt and that usually helps.
It almost seems like molasses on the roads would be a bit sticky and your vehicle wouldn't get any traction.
At least if you have warm biscuits you can go out to the road and grab some molasses for them! HAHA
We Hoosiers like to go cheap. Molasses melts light bouts of snow. When it gets heavy, we throw salt and molasses at it in combo. An inch is nothing around here.

We Hoosiers like to go cheap. Molasses melts light bouts of snow. When it gets heavy, we throw salt and molasses at it in combo. An inch is nothing around here.
I thought you were kidding about the molasses! They pretreat the streets with a brine solution and then use a salt and sand mix when the white stuff is actually coming down.

I thought you were kidding about the molasses! They pretreat the streets with a brine solution and then use a salt and sand mix when the white stuff is actually coming down.
Not kidding. It's actually molasses and sand mix. Stuff works, doesn't rust out the cars so much as salt. Salt's also hard on roads. This stuff, not so much.

Snoory is just an egotistical asshole , Clyde Lewis quote "Mental Masturbation " while snoory ....masturbates to his own reflection ! Ancient Aliens , what if we are the "aliens on earth " and we have everything back to front ! , and to speak of God travelling in a spaceship and Moses being radiated is beyond belief .....God to Moses " remember , speak nothing of the spacecraft " I don't think so !!! God is an E.T. according to snoory's comment ! Does he not realize that he has just called himself an E.T. !

Status
Not open for further replies.