Coast to Coast AM, November 19 - Mysteries & Consciousness

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... last night Gnorry opened up the show, and mentioned the death of Sylvia Brown. He then went on to say something or other along the line of.... "I don't like to speak bad of the dead, but we use to have Sylvia on as a regular guest for years", then went on to mention the mining incident or something like that, so they stopped. I dunno.... I think if he didn't want to speak bad of the dead, he should have just mentioned that she died, that for years she was a regular guest... and that he wishes her loved ones well.... In saying what he did, I think it was very poor taste, and DID speak bad of the dead. I was going to attempt to listen to the show, but that really through me off....

Silvia died?!?
Sylvia passed away yesterday. She once predicted on Montel that she would die at age 77. She did. As with all psychic/intuitives, they can "read" things wrong at times and Sylvia always said she was not claiming to be 100% right. She did get a prediction wrong in a big way when miners where trapped underground. She said they were dead and they weren't. She later apologized for getting it wrong. Snoory banned her after that. I fully agree if he couldn't say something decent, he should have left it alone. I can't listen to him anymore. And I used to be a huge C2C fan. I only listen to Knapp and John B now, cuz George's ego is getting in the way. Besides, you can tell he no longer cares. It's a business platform for him now...not a show for the listeners.

Reactions: Speedbird and Zoxo
Sylvia passed away yesterday. She once predicted on Montel that she would die at age 77. She did. As with all psychic/intuitives, they can "read" things wrong at times and Sylvia always said she was not claiming to be 100% right. She did get a prediction wrong in a big way when miners where trapped underground. She said they were dead and they weren't. She later apologized for getting it wrong. Snoory banned her after that. I fully agree if he couldn't say something decent, he should have left it alone. I can't listen to him anymore. And I used to be a huge C2C fan. I only listen to Knapp and John B now, cuz George's ego is getting in the way. Besides, you can tell he no longer cares. It's a business platform for him now...not a show for the listeners.
Completely agree, Debi. And since premiere rewards him for his mediocrity, why should he care?

Reactions: Speedbird
I thought I had replied to this.... but I do not see my post any more. Not sure if it was deleted, or if I said something I shouldn't have?
Doubtful, DM is the only one who would have erased it, and he is pretty laid back unless things really cross a line. Are you sure you hit submit? :p

Reactions: Zoxo
Doubtful, DM is the only one who would have erased it, and he is pretty laid back unless things really cross a line. Are you sure you hit submit? :p
LOL ya maybe I didn't! hahahaha oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.