9/29/2015 (Tuesday) Live Chat - Steven Starr (Global Thermo-Nuclear)

Well, I hope everyone is ready for an unnerving evening.......the reality of nukes running around out there these days is even more pronounced due to terrorists, much less just crazy countries now.

Reactions: Mokey
Well, I hope everyone is ready for an unnerving evening.......the reality of nukes running around out there these days is even more pronounced due to terrorists, much less just crazy countries now.
Yes, terrorists with nukes, not much scarier.

I just really have a hard time understanding this world sometimes. Do you ever feel you were born in the wrong time era? Geez.

Question for Steven Starr

Q1.
Q2.
Q3.
Q1. In observing your credentials...how often should I get a colonoscopy?
q2. What are the chances of stone age medieval islamasists being able to deliver a nuclear weapon.?
q3. What topics are still available for me to become an expert about?...is that a dangling particable,...?

Hello, all! I'm landing here on the thread now! I've been out flying around for awhile and me wings are tired. :)

Reactions: Maphoo
From Art:

A warning about Tonight's show, the U.S. And Russia are about to spend a combined 1.3 Trillion Dollars on improved Nuclear Weapons. Tonight is about what will happen if they are used.
This is one of those times I like the government hiding things from me, and they go ahead and tell us.
Ba$t3rd2!

This is one of those times I like the government hiding things from me, and they go ahead and tell us.
Ba$t3rd2!
So I take it we are gearing up for Cold war II..