9/28/2015 (Monday) Live Chat - Nick Redfern (Paranormal Author)

Bob, a future feature that I would like to see, that would especially come in handy for iPad users is a "cancel" button next to the "more options." If I type a long message or reply and decide I don't like it, I have to backspace all the text that I have typed on an iPad. On a PC its not an issue, you can mark all the text and hit delete (I wonder how many posters know this ?) and then click somewhere else.

Reactions: JoMama
LOL Christie, let the man work on this one before requesting more!

Question for Art Bell's Guest Nick Redfern

Q1: Puerto Rican vampires:
Were the results of your investigation into Puerto Rican vampires conclusive?

If their existence is confirmed to your satisfaction, did they arrive after Europeans or were they among the original settlers?

If you are not convinced of their existence, then where do you think the folklore originated from, or did PR independently form its own vampire legends?​
Q2:
Q3:

Nick is a decent guest, I have heard him on a few other shows. I thought he was still in jail.

Bob, a future feature that I would like to see, that would especially come in handy for iPad users is a "cancel" button next to the "more options." If I type a long message or reply and decide I don't like it, I have to backspace all the text that I have typed on an iPad. On a PC its not an issue, you can mark all the text and hit delete (I wonder how many posters know this ?) and then click somewhere else.

7Christie is grabbing miscellaneous postings

Geez, Christie, give you a new toy and you're a wild man!

This reminds me of the days when I wrote software code. Write a little, test a little. My programs were not live like this forum.

Reactions: Debi
Of course, there are going to be power posters who will take better advantage than me.