9/28/2015 (Monday) Live Chat - Nick Redfern (Paranormal Author)

I am trying to get a feel for how the discussion will go tonight. Art's guest has done many investigations according to his blog site.
Redfern is an interesting guest, unless you have heard him on multiple interviews. Then he gets repetitive. That said, Art has a way of taking guests down paths that other interviewers might not consider, so I'm still looking forward to the show.

Redfern is an interesting guest, unless you have heard him on multiple interviews. Then he gets repetitive. That said, Art has a way of taking guests down paths that other interviewers might not consider, so I'm still looking forward to the show.

I am trying to get a feel for how the discussion will go tonight. Art's guest has done many investigations according to his blog site.

Multi-quote is nice

Reactions: Debi
Our wonderful guy is doin' an upgrade...not active yet, but thanks!

Question for Art Bell's Guest Nick Redfern

Q1: Puerto Rican vampires:
Were the results of your investigation into Puerto Rican vampires conclusive?

If their existence is confirmed to your satisfaction, did they arrive after Europeans or were they among the original settlers?

If you are not convinced of their existence, then where do you think the folklore originated from, or did PR independently form its own vampire legends?​
Q2:
Q3:

My father's from Puerto Rico. My questions to Mr. Redfern would be:

Were the results of your investigation into Puerto Rican vampires conclusive? If their existence is confirmed to your satisfaction, did they arrive after Europeans or were they among the original settlers? If you are not convinced of their existence, then where do you think the folklore originated from, or did PR independently form its own vampire legends?

Do you know the story behind that? I'm not real familiar with this guest.

7Christie is playing with multi-quote

Reactions: Grinchesbro