9/28/2015 (Monday) Live Chat - Nick Redfern (Paranormal Author)

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MFANS-Banner-0928-Area51B.jpg

Nick Redfern is a full-time author and journalist specializing in a wide range of unsolved mysteries for over 30 years including UFO sightings, alien abductions, paranormal phenomena, cryptozoology, and the Men In Black. He writes regularly for the London Daily Express newspaper, Fortean Times, Fate, and UFO Magazine. His previous books include Strange Secrets, Cosmic Crashes, and The FBI Files. Among his many exploits, Redfern has investigated reports of lake monsters in Scotland, vampires in Puerto Rico, werewolves in England, aliens in Mexico, and sea serpents in the United States. Redfern travels and lectures extensively around the world. Originally from England, he currently lives in Dallas, Texas. ( from ArtBell.com )

Nick-Redfern-cropped.jpg Nick-Redfern4.jpg
Nick's Blog Website: nickredfernfortean.blogspot.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Firek
Question for Art Bell's Guest Nick Redfern

Q1: Puerto Rican vampires:
Were the results of your investigation into Puerto Rican vampires conclusive?

If their existence is confirmed to your satisfaction, did they arrive after Europeans or were they among the original settlers?

If you are not convinced of their existence, then where do you think the folklore originated from, or did PR independently form its own vampire legends?​
Q2:
Q3:

Last edited:
Reactions: Grinchesbro
HOW TO LISTEN TO ART BELL RADIO:
LIVE:
Now of course you can listen to Art Bell for FREE during the LIVE broadcast of the show, at 9pm Pacific / Midnight Eastern. However….

Archives: You can join the Time Travelers and travel back to listen to Art’s archived shows the next morning or on the weekend. You can stream them right from the membership area, or download them into your MP3 player. IOS users can use the RSS feed link to download and listen via the Apple podcast app. NOTE: The archives will not have the music in them.

Wormhole: You can also travel forward and send messages through the Wormhole into the future directly to Art during the LIVE show.
(from darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com)

CALL ART!
Telephone: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)

Wow, I think Art had that phone number way,back when he ran "the other show" I just realized that lol
Hey, good to see you live Carroll. I noticed that you were on briefly here and there this week. I am glad that you are able to log in.

Nick is a decent guest, I have heard him on a few other shows. I thought he was still in jail.

My father's from Puerto Rico. My questions to Mr. Redfern would be:

Were the results of your investigation into Puerto Rican vampires conclusive? If their existence is confirmed to your satisfaction, did they arrive after Europeans or were they among the original settlers? If you are not convinced of their existence, then where do you think the folklore originated from, or did PR independently form its own vampire legends?

Nick is a decent guest, I have heard him on a few other shows. I thought he was still in jail.
Do you know the story behind that? I'm not real familiar with this guest.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
Do you know the story behind that? I'm not real familiar with this guest

I remember Chase Kloetzke posting that he was indicted on trumped up charges a few years back on FB. I have heard him on Richard Dolan's show and a few others.

I am trying to get a feel for how the discussion will go tonight. Art's guest has done many investigations according to his blog site.