9/16/2015 - David Weatherly - Paranormal Investigator

I have a childhood friend in South Bend Indiana that is really into shortwave. I need to get a pm to him and pick his brain. He had a little shop for awhile, if he doesn't have some stock left over, he can probably hook me up with some good prices.

Reactions: DoTell and Maphoo
Good night Maphoo. I am getting my morning run specimens in, and have to get off my butt and earn the cat-nip

Reactions: DoTell and Maphoo
I just got around to listening to this show last night in bed. It scared the heck out of me. At one point I fell asleep and had horrible dreams about shadow people.

Reactions: Debi
I just got around to listening to this show last night in bed. It scared the heck out of me. At one point I fell asleep and had horrible dreams about shadow people.
Should have left those lights on for this one, amused1!!!!

Should have left those lights on for this one, amused1!!!!
I have seen one shadow being in my life. At a friends house after she left to go buy us some snacks. I was playing her piano and caught movement in my peripheral vision. I looked in that direction and clearly saw a black figure that literally vanished in front of my eyes. Upon her return I told her I never wanted to be left alone in her place again. She remarked that I must have seen the black figure by the window. Said she saw it all the time and it was harmless. Yeah, right! It scared me so much that I try to never think of it. :eek::eek::eek:

I have seen one shadow being in my life. At a friends house after she left to go buy us some snacks. I was playing her piano and caught movement in my peripheral vision. I looked in that direction and clearly saw a black figure that literally vanished in front of my eyes. Upon her return I told her I never wanted to be left alone in her place again. She remarked that I must have seen the black figure by the window. Said she saw it all the time and it was harmless. Yeah, right! It scared me so much that I try to never think of it. :eek::eek::eek:
Since my go round with the one I've talked about on here, I haven't had any encounters since my son left home. It appears to watch him and not me. But yes, of all the "things" I've encountered, that one is the one that is the worst! Even my UFO encounter didn't leave me as unnerved as this one did. Just that sense of "wrongness" to it.

Reactions: amused1
Since my go round with the one I've talked about on here, I haven't had any encounters since my son left home. It appears to watch him and not me. But yes, of all the "things" I've encountered, that one is the one that is the worst! Even my UFO encounter didn't leave me as unnerved as this one did. Just that sense of "wrongness" to it.
Amen to that sister. We are on the same wave length.