9/16/2015 - David Weatherly - Paranormal Investigator

No, they went dead when everything went digital. I just tune in to see if the govt is using them for something else
yeah I was in my car listening to judge judy off all shows when it went blank. in Alabama cuz i broke my antena and that was the only channel i got.

Reactions: Maphoo
Early C.C. radios like mine had a faulty ribbon connector that took out the display. It was supposed to cost me over $100 to get it fixed, but the girl on the phone quoted me 30, and they stood by her quote.

Reactions: Maphoo and Armand
My wife listens to it every night and keeps the display backlight on

I don't think Bob Crane give a rats ass what the government wants. If anyone can tap into it he can.

He would be a good guest for Arts show actually but I'm sure he wouldnt tell all of his secrets.

alright. I'm out of beer. work tomorrow afternoon. g'night.

Reactions: Maphoo
I have a scanner from years ago, and usually those scanners have a bunch of freqs blocked out. well mine had the option of programming by pc (which was brand new concept then), so I could program the upper and lower limits of the locked bands, and just go exploring. the coolest thing i remember was hearing some of the older analog cell phones :)

Reactions: Armand