9/15/2015 - Loyd Auerbach

I really enjoyed his time with Art...
Listened to today...twice, while on the computer...
Extremely well spoken and knowledgeable...
My guess is besides his degrees there has been much networking with other knowledgeable individuals in other fields and much knowledge gained by interaction and reading..
i have a respect for him and want to hear more...and read his book

Reactions: Debi
Alright...don't know why none of his books are in my little library ...
I have heard of him...
After looking at Amazon..
I WANT TO BEGIN WITH ESP WARS....
more to follow..I am sure

Reactions: Debi
If people want to report an experience (rather than ask a question or have something going on that might need investigating), the best place to do so is the Rhine Research Center. There is a contact form on the site, but I'll double-check if they have a particular email or web-form for reporting.

Otherwise, I'm happy to take reports via my email (best way, profparanormal@gmail.com).

Hi Loyd,
I have just posted some more information to that e-mail address about what we and Art talked about last night (about Patterned Light Lucid Dream Induction and Transference.)

Let me know any questions or comments that you may have.
With Best Regards,
PlasmonPolariton

I noticed Loyd Auerbach has attained a Master of Parapsychology..
From what University ?
Also
My understanding is today there are no University accredited Bachelor, Master or Ph.D programs in the United States today, is this correct ?
Also
What other degrees has he attained?
Also
Is he a "Full" Professor ?
Or "Adjunct" Professor?
Or "Continuing Lecturer"
And what classes / subjects taught ?

To respond to this: My Master's is from John F. Kennedy University (1981). There was a fully accredited Master of Science program at JFKU from 1977 to 1987 (ended due to funding and internal politics issues). A few courses in parapsychology were still offered through the 1990s. I taught most of these, and also taught Altered States of Consciousness, and the occasional Anthropology of Consciousness course. Programs and course offerings have changed over the years.

I am an "Adjunct Professor" at JFKU, currently teaching a Publishing and Media class (Winter) as part of the Consciousness and Transformative Studies M.A. program.

I am also on faculty at Atlantic University, teaching an accredited online Parapsychology course.

Additionally, I teach academically oriented online Parapsychology courses through the Rhine Education Center (not accredited) and non-academic Parapsychology courses through HCH Institute. If folks are interested in my course offerings, I'm happy to respond to email inquiries. profparanormal@gmail.com

In the meantime, there are two online courses starting at the Rhine (www.rhineeducationcenter.org), "Human Consciousness and Survival Studies" and "Psi, the Paranormal, & Pop Culture/Media: From Film & TV to Popular Literature & Comics", September 28 & 29 respectively.

Hi Debi

I will eMail Loyd as he and Art requested

The world's first 3D Patterned Light Induced Virtual Reality Holo-Deck in your Mind's Eye Concert occurred a quarter centery ago in 1990 in Northern California.

The "Forty-Eight Hours" played in "Your Mind's Ear; and Your Mind’s Eye" concert was held at the "Cellar" nightclub in Marin County CA

The band was Lynnette Shaw's "Forty-Eight Hours.

" I had six concert goers wearing Patterned Light helmet visors who were having Virtual-Reality lucid dreams injected into their brains via patterned light while they were wide awake and enjoying the concert.

I only had six audience Patterned Light Virtual Reality Visors available and a seventh special Patterned Light Virtual Reality Visor that I wore as the Patterned Light Virtual Reality Special Effects Lucid Dream Director.

Essentially these six audience members were seeing dreamy colors with no names that few people had ever seen or experienced before. The Patterned Light processor signals that I was routing to these six audience members were so powerful that the Lucid Dreaming images which were being created within their brain’s Neural Network from the Band’s audio music signals, which were so bright and overpowering that the musically synchronized lucid dream was blinding these six audience members so that they could no longer perceive the real world around them.

These six audience members were totally immersed in the lucid dream imagery and were “Blinded By Light of Lucid Dreaming; and were Staring into the Sun” of an impossibly new spectrum of suddenly found concert colors, (But Momma…That’s where the fun is!)

During the concert the band would occasionally hit a musical note that was translated into a sudden dream sequence which would cause me and the other six Lucid Dreamers to see the veins in out retinas, which are normally blanked out by our own visual field within our own visual cortex neural network, so as not to obscure our vision.

For some reason humans have evolved with veins blocking the light to their retinal rods and cones. their neural network is programmed since birth to ignore those veins such that they just seemingly disappear and humans do not normally, them anymore due to a higher order visual=field retinal vein blanking process.

To my astonishment and whenever the band hit a note that caused me and the other six audience members be subjected to the Patterned Light stimulus, such that we all began to see our normally suppressed retinal veins, then at that same instant many members of the audience who were receiving no Patterned Light Stimulus at all, would suddenly sync-up neurologically speaking and begin to experience the Lucid Dreams themselves, for a few seconds, just after they too, suddenly would see the veins in their own retinas.

For the last quarter century, since this unusual test concert in 1990, I have been wondering exactly how the seven audience members receiving the Patterned Light Lucid Dreaming Stimulus were able to act as transmitters without really trying to do so, and were also able, somehow, able to transfer their lucid dreams while wide awake, to the other members of the audience who were not subjected directly to any of the Patterned Light stimuli.

This has to be, in my opinion, an example of both remote lucid dream viewing by the audience, and unintentional remote transmission of he patterned light stimuli from the seven Patterned Light transmitting audience members to the many to the other members of the audience who were not subjected directly to the patterned light stimuli.

This is both a stimuli hardware based transmission method and a Human Conscious based protocol that somehow mysteriously works to transfer information direcly from one or more human neural transmission networks to multiple human neural receptor networks.

I was very surprised that some of the audience members who never received the Pattered Light Directly still had synesthesia

A common form of synesthesia is the association of sounds with colors. For some, everyday sounds such as doors opening, cars honking, or people talking can trigger seeing colors. For others, colors are triggered when musical notes and/or keys are being played. This is the form of sythesia that I designed into my Patterned Light Stimulus Generator

The colors triggered by certain sounds, and any other synesthetic visual experiences, are referred to asphotisms.

From the reports of the people in the audience who also had lucid dreams without the Patterned Light stimuli, the could also be called Photorgasims.

On ecstatic woman said she saw the color “Turtle” and then wondered why she had never realized before, that Turtle was not only a reptile, but also a color too?

It appears that this process is universal and works across species and with Earthlings and Aliens alike.

It could therefore become much like a Star Trek Universal Translator.

Lloyd and Art talked about synesthesia, in a different context, later in the program.

The audio-induced Patterned Light Stimuli actually causes a lot of such synesthesia in the lucid dreaming process.

But Momma…That’s Where the Fun Is!

With Best Regards

PlasmonPolariton

Libertalien from the Pleiades Star Cluster

I'll look for the email, and take a little time to digest this all. Sounds very interesting.

Lloyd, thank-you for last night's show. Apreciated your lucid and detail explanations and definitions of your terms. Truly hope you return to Art's show.

To respond to this: My Master's is from John F. Kennedy University (1981). There was a fully accredited Master of Science program at JFKU from 1977 to 1987 (ended due to funding and internal politics issues). A few courses in parapsychology were still offered through the 1990s. I taught most of these, and also taught Altered States of Consciousness, and the occasional Anthropology of Consciousness course. Programs and course offerings have changed over the years.

I am an "Adjunct Professor" at JFKU, currently teaching a Publishing and Media class (Winter) as part of the Consciousness and Transformative Studies M.A. program.

I am also on faculty at Atlantic University, teaching an accredited online Parapsychology course.

Additionally, I teach academically oriented online Parapsychology courses through the Rhine Education Center (not accredited) and non-academic Parapsychology courses through HCH Institute. If folks are interested in my course offerings, I'm happy to respond to email inquiries. profparanormal@gmail.com

In the meantime, there are two online courses starting at the Rhine (www.rhineeducationcenter.org), "Human Consciousness and Survival Studies" and "Psi, the Paranormal, & Pop Culture/Media: From Film & TV to Popular Literature & Comics", September 28 & 29 respectively.
Thank you for responding....
I imagine we are close to the same vintage Purdue University '81