9/15/2015 - Loyd Auerbach

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MGLTH4-Banner.jpg

Loyd-Auerbach.jpg

Loyd Auerbach has a Master’s degree in Parapsychology. He is the Director of the Office of Paranormal Investigations and President of the Forever Family Foundation. Loyd has been in the field for over 35 years focusing on education and field investigation. The author of 9 books including The Ghost Detectives’ Guide to Haunted San Francisco, his newest release ESP Wars: East and West covers the psychic spying programs of the US and Soviet Union, co-authored by Dr. Edwin C. May, who ran the US program, and Dr. Victor Rubel, is available on Amazon.com and other online booksellers.
He is a professor at Atlantic University, JFK University, and teaches Parapsychology through the HCH Institute in Lafayette, California; he also teaches online courses through the Rhine Education Center. He is on the Board of Directors of the Rhine Research Center and the Windbridge Institute. Loyd’s media appearances on TV, radio, and in print number in the thousands, which include ESPN’s SportsCenter, ABC’s The View, Oprah, and Larry King Live. He works as a parapsychologist, professional mentalist, public speaking media skills coach, and as a professional chocolatier.

Loyd's websites: mindreader.com foreverfamilyfoundation.org

HOW TO LISTEN:
LIVE: Now of course you can listen to Art Bell for FREE during the LIVE broadcast of the show, at 9pm Pacific / Midnight Eastern. However….

Archives: You can join the Time Travelers and travel back to listen to Art’s archived shows the next morning or on the weekend. You can stream them right from the membership area, or download them into your MP3 player. IOS users can use the RSS feed link to download and listen via the Apple podcast app. NOTE: The archives will not have the music in them.

Wormhole: You can also travel forward and send messages through the Wormhole into the future directly to Art during the LIVE show.
(from darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com)

CALL ART!
Telephone: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)

Join us tonight for the discussion. Guests are welcome and encourged to sign up and join in! :)

Reactions: curandero81
From his photo he doesn't look like he's into the paranormal.

Reactions: Debi
:D There's a "look?" I need to check my wardrobe and hair! lol
Okay, if there is some look we need to have, I am so not going to allow anymore paranormal activity around me, it's too stressful to decide what to wear every single day when dealing with dead people. I'm outta here! :p