9/15/2015 - Loyd Auerbach

Loyd is a member here and joined when we were part of the Dark Matter XM family.
He may not have joined us this time around but you can view some of his posts on the old thread when Art interviewed him on Dark Matter XM @ http://midnightfans.com/threads/dar...interviews-loyd-auerbach.151/page-2#post-3169

profparanormal

I hadn't thought to monitor the forum last night at all, and frankly I've got so much going on that being proactive in any forums is tough for me.

But if people have any questions for me, especially over the next week, I'll try to monitor and respond. Otherwise, my email is profparanormal@gmail.com

Loyd

Did have one question last night. On the poltergeist activity....has it always been fairly even between male and female or has that changed since the women's lib movement came along and empowered the girls a bit more?

Reactions: curandero81
Did have one question last night. On the poltergeist activity....has it always been fairly even between male and female or has that changed since the women's lib movement came along and empowered the girls a bit more?

It's kind of a general finding that it's near equal, but pretty much is a reflection of the male/female population ratio. Of course, we can only include cases that are reported to us.

It's kind of a general finding that it's near equal, but pretty much is a reflection of the male/female population ratio. Of course, we can only include cases that are reported to us.
Thanks for the ansswer. As I've always heard it skewed towards the females, it was a point of interest for me when you said otherwise last night. We appreciate you taking the time to stop by tonight. I am sure there will be other questions along the way this evening, and I shall try to corral them into one area for you so it's easy to find when you stop by.

Reactions: curandero81