9/11/15 LIVE CHAT Paranormal Open Lines

image.jpg
The old me, Russell Johnson, is in this movie.
Yea, I even watched it...love old movies....
ALWAYS with a "cute" brunette...
(I bet she makes an Apple Pie to die for.....am I right??)

Last edited:
Yes. Labels like "bible thumper" are basically just name calling. You can disagree with a topic or person, but name calling is not appropriate. Also, if you are going to cite a passage or work, please reference the post to give credit to the original author. Also, in a lot of cases, only small excerpts may be used, and not the whole article or piece.

How's "Religious Fanatics", or "Theist Zealots" instead- will that work for you?

How's "Religious Fanatics", or "Theist Zealots" instead- will that work for you?
Labels, labels everywhere....sigh.....

OK, how about extremists? As this word can apply to those of a religious OR scientific leaning and there are those on both sides of the block with extreme viewpoints, WHICH, we also RESPECT as their heartfelt beliefs! Just keep this in opinion mode, Rolede, and not downing someone else's belief system and we're good.

Upon review of the "Guest" Atheist's comments-and noting Art's rules, and the fact that he did not take issue with the phrase- Atheist made reference to those that believe (I think this covered all Theisms), in "Sky Faries", so how about "Sky Fairiers (Fairyers)" ?. Kinda cute; wings and all of that ! :)

As to "Heart felt beliefs and any respect due to them", how do you reconcile that with the Heartfelt Beliefs of ISIS and any respect due to those decapitating others that don't share or respect their "heartfelt beliefs" ?

As to "Heart felt beliefs and any respect due to them", how do you reconcile that with the Heartfelt Beliefs of ISIS and any respect due to those decapitating others that don't share or respect their "heartfelt beliefs" ?
There is a HUGE difference between good and evil, my friend. Those that are murderers and deal in hatred and evil sacrifice their own "sacredness" and are no longer due the respect. When you cross the line into evil intent, then the respect is gone.