9/11/15 LIVE CHAT Paranormal Open Lines

"Video Tape" is hard to find these days as digital has taken over. however as far as transmitting, you might consider sponsoring Interocitors
https://www.google.com/search?q=Int...oTCPj0qs2k8scCFQOLDQodKzEGkg&biw=1280&bih=615

maxresdefault.jpg
The old me, Russell Johnson, is in this movie.

Reactions: curandero81
If there is a way to "game Skype", please do not post that information on this site. Also, we do not condone harrassing a caller after they are on a show. If you wish to further debate him, by invitation to his site, please do so on that site.

Any general discussion about athiests or religion, pro or con, are always welcome on our site as a form of sharing opinions with each other. Please remember to respect others opinions and beliefs while doing so. Thank you.

Debi
Administrator
Yes. Labels like "bible thumper" are basically just name calling. You can disagree with a topic or person, but name calling is not appropriate. Also, if you are going to cite a passage or work, please reference the post to give credit to the original author. Also, in a lot of cases, only small excerpts may be used, and not the whole article or piece.

I was struck with awe when I heard he committed suicide. Though I never thought he was the great actor others did, I could relate to the "tears of a clown" syndrome.
It was very sad and it's difficult to imagine him being that desperate. His wife did share that he had a neuro disease that was also recently diagnosed, so that may have also played a part in his decision.

Reactions: curandero81
"Also, if you are going to cite a passage or work, please reference the post to give credit to the original author."

WRONG I tried to quote someone else and gave credit to them from another site and was faulted for doing so by Debi !