9/09/15 LIVE CHAT - Art interviews Elaine

Did u say she was either a liar or crazy?
Yep, I said she was nuts or a pathological liar...or I said something like that. Don't remember my exact words...I was laughing.

They are tinkers...or travelers or roma

Yep, I said she was nuts or a pathological liar...or I said something like that. Don't remember my exact words...I was laughing.
Somebody needed to say it

Reactions: E.B.E
No tablet tonight, so I am missing the show, but from the comments I am reading I'm not missing much.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
Hello, I am a full blood Native American, my family has seen them while hunting and fishing. I have many friends who live down in that area of s.e. Oklahoma who have seen them as well. Many Native Americans have seen them, and interviewed in that documentary.

No tablet tonight, so I am missing the show, but from the comments I am reading I'm not missing much.
A Bigfoot in a flannel shirt is not missing much?

Hello, I am a full blood Native American, my family has seen them while hunting and fishing. I have many friends who live down in that area of s.e. Oklahoma who have seen them as well. Many Native Americans have seen them, and interviewed in that documentary.
Awesome wish I could get a look at one