9/09/15 LIVE CHAT - Art interviews Elaine

I have friends who seen them around the Stilwell, Chewey, Oaks, Vian, and other eastern OK areas, took my wife driving thru those areas in the daytime on the old highways, she said she would hate to be there after dark, it can get spooky out there!!

I have Cherokee relatives in Oklahoma, and they have told me of their sightings. I am planning to visit them later this fall and hoping they will let me see one too. No camera, no documentation, I just want to see one so that I will know they are real.
That would be an amazing opportunity!

Reactions: DoTell
th

Reactions: DoTell
I have friends who seen them around the Stilwell, Chewey, Oaks, Vian, and other eastern OK areas, took my wife driving thru those areas in the daytime on the old highways, she said she would hate to be there after dark, it can get spooky out there!!
I live in rural North Carolina near Lexington, where there was a cryptid sighting some years ago. I was riding my motorcycle home one night after work and thought it would be fun to go home the back way through some country roads. I really got creeped out because there were no yard lights, and it was dark as the inside of a cows belly that night. I was at a stop sign, and felt the hair rise up on the back of my neck, That was the night I learned just how fast a 99 Valkyrie can go 0-80 from a dead stop.

I live in rural North Carolina near Lexington, where there was a cryptid sighting some years ago. I was riding my motorcycle home one night after work and thought it would be fun to go home the back way through some country roads. I really got creeped out because there were no yard lights, and it was dark as the inside of a cows belly that night. I was at a stop sign, and felt the hair rise up on the back of my neck, That was the night I learned just how fast a 99 Valkyrie can go 0-80 from a dead stop.
I don't doubt it, I bet some moonshiners have some stories!

Reactions: Debi and DoTell