9/08/2015 - Art Interviews Debbie Anderson

LOL! Here we go!

7-red-police-beacon-light-bc-66173.jpg

THAT ought to get my attention! lol

But would this one work for Hemorrhoids ?

Never experienced...
the irritating
the burning
the itching....
(never understood that one)
the pain
AND
(not be forgot)..embarrassment
of HEMMORROIDS
I think that is how the ad went......
BUT (no pun intended) why would you use a "bubble gum" light up your.......BUT ( no pun intended) I sure would NOT....pass me the Preparation H...
just sayin'....
(to each..his own..might just just might scare off those Aliens...is that what you had in mind ?)
I'd rather not hear this. TMI too much information

Time to talk tonight's show! Over to tonight's live thread, folks! That's where we'll be! See you all there!

Reactions: curandero81
Hi, Christie,
Art asked whether I'd be the Witch for his new show, and I told him that I'd be honored. Honestly, who wouldn't be?
Thank you for being so gracious. I'm looking forward to my next appearance.
Debbie

My internet died in the first 20 or so minutes of the show. I need to pony up for a shortwave already. Great show, though!

Some people really do NOT understand our judicial system...
His skin is "that color" must be GUILTY.
Wisdom here.

You know, in my experience with paranormal chat rooms / forums I have met many story tellers. The best stories you can hear are by people trying to sell you a book. IE... Richard Dolan and people like him. Remember L Ron Hubbard?

Hubbard was a bit of a lazy storyteller, imo. I might be biased having been the child of a certain sort of -ologist.

Glad to help!

Just now getting around to listening to this program. I love having access to the archives! :) This was a wonderful interview. I needed to hear it. Just love those Debi/Debbies.