8/272015 (Thursday) - Guest Dr Ron Klatz Joins Art

Looks like a lot of names for this technology . . .

Western doctors and researchers often call red light therapy by other names such as:
  • LLLT (low level laser or low level light therapy)
  • LILT (low intensity light therapy)
  • photobiostimulation
  • biostimulation (BIOS)
  • photobiomodulation
  • photonic stimulation
  • photorejuvenation
The only device I can find in the $3,000 range is a tanning bed style device although that doesn't use LEDs.

More info on the technology: http://redlighttherapy.lighttherapyoptions.com/red-light-therapy/

red-light-therapy-header-740.jpg

Here is the website for Lumen Photon Therapy which is the red LED company Art has been talking about on his show. I am going to discuss this with my rheumatologist.

http://www.lumenphoton.com/

logos-7204-009.gif

Reactions: Debi
I was contacted today by a listener of this program about LED therapy. I found this forum while on the phone with her to discover what device Art was talking about. In any application LED therapy has a positive outcome and by no means do I intend to question that. I will say that there are a lot of LED devices out there and when choosing to spend your money on something I hope you do your research, which as an informed group I know you will. I wanted to share with you information on CELLUMA, an FDA cleared LED device with Red and Infrared settings on a single device offering a larger treatment area. Based on scientific research pioneered by NASA Celluma is FDA Cleared to treat: Diminished Local Blood Circulation, Muscle & Joint Stiffness, Muscle Tissue Tension, Muscle & Joint Pain, Muscle Spasm, Arthritis. I recently started working for them and have been learning about the various devices on the market and what is needed to have an efficacious device (1.Proximity to tissue 2. Wavelength 3. Power output over time (for the tissue to uptake the energy) 4. Pulsing of light). Best wishes to you all, and I hope you all find relief from your pain and ailments!

Thank you, Vanessa. We appreciate the input. Do feel free to join us anytme. I have a thread about the device here so I may move your comments into that thread for others to find more easily!

Reactions: VanessaCelluma
Thank you, Vanessa. We appreciate the input. Do feel free to join us anytme. I have a thread about the device here so I may move your comments into that thread for others to find more easily!
Thank you! That would be fantastic! I'm happy to learn that more information and exposure of LED therapy is getting out into the public, as it's truly amazing what it can do! :)