My internet went down down down
last show...
I finished listening to show..
GREAT SHOW
GREAT GUEST
going go listen again today...
Curandero81

Age.jpg
For Amazon Prime members, new movie available: The Age of Adaline, A young woman, born at the turn of the 20th century, is rendered ageless after an accident. After many solitary years, she meets a man who complicates the eternal life she has settled into. Stars Blake Lively, Michiel Huisman, Harrison Ford. (also on Roku channels CinemaNow, M-GO and Vudu)
--------------------------------------------------
She must have been a patient of Dr. Klatz.

Reactions: surge and Paintman
Art's use of photo-bio-modulation ( a pad of red LED's that flash at a prescribed frequency) for treatment of his bad back is fascinating. If he is looking for sponsors, that might be a good one. Many, many, many folks have bad backs.
As someone that sometimes shares his pain-
I would like Art to tell us more about his device -as he eventually did about his clock. It need not be structured to sound like "medical advice", just that he tried something that he "liked" better than his heating pad, and that it uses light and is made by _________Model #___________ and he bought it from ________

Am I alone in this thought ? If there others that would like that information and add it to this thread, maybe Art will share .

Reactions: 7Critter
I've seen one of the devices, rolede. I'll try to find it and post it here. I have serious, serious back problems (three surgeries...failed...and two areas without disc at all at this point) so I, too, share that pain. I've tried this therapy before in a clinical setting, and it was not effective for my pain. I can only say that my condition is more extreme than most, and just because it didn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't work for others. Pretty much like any medical intervention!