8/272015 (Thursday) - Guest Dr Ron Klatz Joins Art

I would guess its something like the Willow Curve except the shape would have to be different for the back.

I would guess its something like the Willow Curve except the shape would have to be different for the back.
The Willow Curve is a low level lasor device. Runs about $600. The device I was treated with is similar.

Maybe there's a light device to chase away that shadow guy that sneaks up and sticks that ice pick in my L4-L5 area :)

Maybe there's a light device to chase away that shadow guy that sneaks up and sticks that ice pick in my L4-L5 area :)
LOL! Well, if you find it, please share! L-3, L-4, L-5, S-1.....:eek: (I don't do anything small....always have done things up big!!!)

The Willow Curve is a low level lasor device. Runs about $600. The device I was treated with is similar.
Hmmm . . . if its laser then that would be different then red LED which is what Art said he was using IIRC . . .

Reactions: Debi
Looking at the WC prices, Art's was a lot more .Didn't he say around $3000 ?

I was in a car accident once and had my neck injury treated with infrared waves. I think that Art probably meant infrared LEDs as this would make more sense because they would transmit the heat energy into the tissue. I could be wrong though . . .

Actually there might be red LED tech available now. Just found something called red light therapy using google . . .

Ahhhh . . . doing some reading it appears that the terms "red" light and "infrared" light are being used interchangeably.