10/09/2015 (Friday) Open Lines

Oh thank you Debi. Is the show 2 hours? I think that's what I saw. I have to record him on my MP3 player. I am so lo tech it's disgusting. I have a dumb phone so I have to record him off my computer at home. Told you wayyy lo tech....If you have the link for whatever that place was I found him last night, that would be great, thank you.
He's on for 3 hours, Kash! 9 to midnight pacific. He also offers something called Time Travelers, where you can pay monthly to have access to the podcast version of the program for downloading. You can hit the ART BELL link at the top of this page to go directly there.

Reactions: DoTell
Oh boy, I can't stay up that late. Still have to go to work. I'll do the best I can. Thanks again Debi. Love your Owl, very cool.

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
Thanks on the compliments! lol I think your best bet would be to go with the Time Travelers option and then you can also get the last few months of shows as well! Great listening. Come by anytime, Kash. We offer things all the time here on the forum of the paranormal, and sometimes just fun, variety.

Reactions: DoTell
Hi, I'm back, been house cleaning....LOL...I already pay for Coast to Coast monthly so I can download old Art Bell. I enjoy those old ones. I'll try to copy what I can when I can. You are so helpful, thank you so much.

Reactions: Debi
Hi, I'm back, been house cleaning....LOL...I already pay for Coast to Coast monthly so I can download old Art Bell. I enjoy those old ones. I'll try to copy what I can when I can. You are so helpful, thank you so much.
Welcome Kashkiller!!

hey out there, was here a while ago,... pushed somethin' I reeeealy shouldn't have and everything went away ... may I please be forgiven?

Reactions: Debi
hey out there, was here a while ago,... pushed somethin' I reeeealy shouldn't have and everything went away ... may I please be forgiven?
LOL Welcome, Sparrow...glad to have you! And yes, I think you did away with yourself....we've been here.....:)