10/09/2015 (Friday) Open Lines

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MFANS-LC-1009-creepy.jpg

Tonight Art will have

Open lines with a special phone number for topic: "SCOTT FREE - Confession of something that you got away with."

Last edited:
Reactions: DoTell
HOW TO LISTEN TO ART BELL RADIO:

LIVE:
Now of course you can listen to Art Bell for FREE during the LIVE broadcast of the show, at 9pm Pacific / Midnight Eastern. However….

Archives: You can join the Time Travelers and travel back to listen to Art’s archived shows the next morning or on the weekend. You can stream them right from the membership area, or download them into your MP3 player. IOS users can use the RSS feed link to download and listen via the Apple podcast app. NOTE: The archives will not have the music in them.

Wormhole: You can also travel forward and send messages through the Wormhole into the future directly to Art during the LIVE show.
(from darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com)

Suggestions for special topic: artbell@knye.com for emails to Art with suggestions for special lines.

CALL ART!
Telephone: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)
Telephone for special topic - (575) 208 - 7787

Last edited:
Has anyone emailed Art to suggest a topic for the special line tonight ?

I have not. Maybe someone here will come up with a good one!

Waiting for those Open Lines tonight! You just never know what's going to happen on these kind of nights!

Reactions: DoTell and Maphoo
OPEN LINES

Special line: The "Scott Free line"
Something you got away with.

Plus George Bush Sr asked about UFOs today said "The American People can't handle the truth"

Reactions: DoTell and Maphoo
OK, who's gotten away with something Scott Free around here?
:cool: Guilty! I mean not. But I guess it makes up for the times I've gotten in trouble for things I haven't done :confused:
Karma.