10/09/2015 (Friday) Open Lines

Good morning all! Nice to be back, got booted off last night and had to get my server to run complete diagnostics.Any problems originating from your end Debi?

Reactions: DoTell
We were knocked off line last night, Frankie. I believe it was the server. I don't have all the answers yet this morning, but yes, we were down from about 9:30 to 5:30 this morning. Still waiting for a report.

OPEN LINES

Special line: The "Scott Free line"
Something you got away with.

Plus George Bush Sr asked about UFOs today said "The American People can't handle the truth"
That's been the Standard Line from govt for years!
Who was Buzz Aldrin referring to on the Moon, when he said "they're here"??

Reactions: Debi and DoTell
Hello. Sorry for the intrruption last night. At least it was just business and not personal.

Reactions: Debi
To anyone: I'm not here very often so I'm not too up to date but I'm an Art Bell fan since the beginning of time. Can you verify that what I saw was true. Will Art be on every night this coming week at 9 Pacific? I love hearing him again. Thank you all whoever is putting him back on.

Hi Kash. He's on every weeknight. I've heard nothing about weekends. I think that would be a killer schedule! But we meet here every weeknight during the show and have a lot of fun discussing it. You are welcome to join us anytime!

And in case you're just catching up with it all, Kash, he's been on since June 20th. You can get the live stream on DMDN pop up player or on Tune in. I can give you a link if you need one!

Oh thank you Debi. Is the show 2 hours? I think that's what I saw. I have to record him on my MP3 player. I am so lo tech it's disgusting. I have a dumb phone so I have to record him off my computer at home. Told you wayyy lo tech....If you have the link for whatever that place was I found him last night, that would be great, thank you.