10/09/2015 (Friday) Open Lines

I think Art is becoming an Apple fanboy.... I've noticed a lot recently that Art is starting to bash Android. For example at ~17 minutes into this archived show, Art received a call from the Wolfman and then the following exchange happened:

"Art - You are a perfect example on how to sound good on Skype. Uh, what are you using?
Wolfman - Just an Android phone. I think it's a Motorola G.
Art - Boy, pretty good for an Android I'd say....."

I can't believe Art is going to start playing that game. Insulting people because their not using an Apple product. I expected better from him!
undecided.gif

Floydian

Welcome to the forum, Floydian. I hadn't noticed that, but then I couldn't care less about Apple vs. whatever! lol I figure if a phone works, it works. Hey, I don't even own a cell phone! I think most radio guys are pretty concerned about the sound quality of the show, so it may just be a sound issue for him.

?.... I figure if a phone works, it works.

I totally agree, that's why I think he should reserve those types of comments. I believe it could only result in insulting/alienating some of his listeners!

Reactions: Debi
How does every feel about the JC call? Was that the real JC?

My opinion..... I'm split down the middle. There were aspects that seems that it was the real JC and then there was aspects that made me think it was a fake. Regardless is was fun to listen to.

Floydian

I think Art is becoming an Apple fanboy.... I've noticed a lot recently that Art is starting to bash Android. For example at ~17 minutes into this archived show, Art received a call from the Wolfman and then the following exchange happened:

"Art - You are a perfect example on how to sound good on Skype. Uh, what are you using?

I can't believe Art is going to start playing that game. Insulting people because their not using an Apple product. I expected better from him!
undecided.gif

Floydian
I took Art's comment to mean "oh, you can get this good a quality sound from a CELL PHONE ?" As you know, Art does not like callers to call from a cell phone.

What really happened this Friday night

from the FB page im not right in the head.com

Submitted by Pie Aren't Square

Last edited:
Reactions: Maphoo and Debi

undecided.gif

Floydian
Art was bashing android on the test show. He said then he was going to have a night devoted Android vs Mac