07/28/15 Interview with Richard Dolan

OK...I want to hear from all of you tonight....Do you think Disclosure will ever happen?
No, although that might present an interesting idea....the government actually admitting the had "hid" something so significant...hey, where would it end ???
Various false flags Cuba, Vietnam etc
Why keep Kennedy assassination secret for...what is it 50 years ?
Oops "did we goof on WMD, who has and intent ?
Drugs, Guns, Money "deals"
Exactly what leaders are we in bed with (secretly) and why ??
Etc Etc...too many questions would be asked by the newly informed John Q. and Jane Q. Public....
My take

Reactions: Debi
getting the truth out of the government now thats really funny
:D Gotta agree with you on that! I honestly don't think anyone in the government knows how to speak the truth anymore. Everything they say has to go thro three spin doctors first before they get to read it off the notecards or teleprompter.

:D Gotta agree with you on that! I honestly don't think anyone in the government knows how to speak the truth anymore. Everything they say has to go thro three spin doctors first before they get to read it off the notecards or teleprompter.
the reason they read from teleprompters is most of them only speak when their strings are pulled by their controllers

i mean if you really think about what was on the table at the time these are the same people jfk was trying to expose when he was removed from the chess board

Reactions: Debi
i mean if you really think about what was on the table at the time these are the same people jfk was trying to expose when he was removed from the chess board

Yup....which continues to make me wonder as the lists of bankers, scientist, researchers "suicides" and accidents grows if some of our UFO people who push too hard might not someday want to watch their six.

Reactions: CapinCooke
Yup....which continues to make me wonder as the lists of bankers, scientist, researchers "suicides" and accidents grows if some of our UFO people who push too hard might not someday want to watch their six.
wouldnt surprise me

the reason they read from teleprompters is most of them only speak when their strings are pulled by their controllers
Now I understand !!!
That figurure dangled by strings and operated by an unseen puppeteer ?????....moves only and.has words put in it"s mouth, which of course only moves when levers, strings worked by puppeteer !!
is known as a politician ........
NO....I mean dummy.....
Oh, well, is there rely any difference ??

I think all politicians should have three requirements before taking office....a lie detector test, a drug screen, and a background check. :D

Reactions: curandero81