07/28/15 Interview with Richard Dolan

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
mnight.png

Richard-Dolan.jpg

Richard Dolan has been researching UFOs for twenty years, and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time. He is the author of several volumes of history and a speculative book about the future. His latest work (2014), “UFOs for the 21st Century Mind,” is a fresh treatment of the entire subject of UFOs. In it, he discusses the important sightings, the encounters, the politics, the cover-up, ancient aliens, the bizarre science, disclosure, and offers advice on being both critical and open-minded in today’s world. Richard hosts his own weekly radio show and is featured in the new television documentary series, Hangar One. In addition to his research, Richard’s company, Richard Dolan Press, publishes innovative books by authors from around the world.

Well, it shall be interesting to see if an explanation is given this evening. So far nothing on his FB page. Just a sudden change of guest on artbell.com. I normally don't double check but my "alarms" went off and I'm glad I listened to them! lol

Reactions: curandero81
I got the impression that yesterday's guests were not who were originally planned.

I wonder what is going on?

Also, that Church of Satan dude sounded really interesting... I hope we eventually get a show about that!

Reactions: Debi