07/28/15 Interview with Richard Dolan

Well, well, well
We shall press on my fellow forum members and administrators as we, heretofore known as Artbellians,(note: name trademarked by forum member, extramedium, and expressed and implied use on forum implied and permitted - no trademark infringement implied or intended)
Thank you again for the update,
A loyal fellow Artbellian

Interesting preface author on Richard's latest book. At least no one can say Art holds any kind of prejudice against his invited guests.

510R4SDzWVL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It'll be interesting to hear what Art says about the sudden change in guests. But tonight should be good. Two nights of U.F.O. programing back to back. Art's guest last night talked super fast. But i give Art credit for not yelling at him. Especially with the numerous times he asked him to slow down lol.

It'll be interesting to hear what Art says about the sudden change in guests. But tonight should be good. Two nights of U.F.O. programing back to back. Art's guest last night talked super fast. But i give Art credit for not yelling at him. Especially with the numerous times he asked him to slow down lol.
I kept waiting for the man to hyperventilate! lol

I've heard Richard before...he's a good speaker. I think they can put away the thorazine tonight!

Pretty sure I lost a pound or two just in the 1 1/2 hours I was here! lol

Seriously, Richard is a good speaker so we can all sit back a bit tonight. :) I shall be here for the whole show.

Reactions: CapinCooke
I have read of this and am very intrigued..not only this, but of athletes who speak of getting in the zone, batters slowing down a pitch, athletes competing in their mind's eye, marksmen imagining shooting a thrown coin, basketball players imaging a long shoot going thru the hoop and on and on.
Facinating

Reactions: Debi