Your favorites....

Jason hawes, I think maybe he's one of the few who hasn't completely sold out to the networks.....maybe....
Amy Allen, just want to do the sketch....lol.
The finding bigfoot guys, though I don't think that conversation would go well...lol
But I would really like to talk with josh gates..I think he would be cool to chat with and very interesting to hear his stories.

I met Hawes back about 10 years ago when GH did an investigation at WPAFB. He was very down to earth, and spent a long time talking to the young military folks. I wasn't too impressed with a couple of the other team members, but Hawes and Steve Gonsalves were class acts.

I met Dave Schrader and Linda Godfrey at the Chicago ghost show.
She gave a phenomenal lecture about cryptids. Met her after the event and she was just a really neat person.
Dave was a good dude. The kind of guy you would want as your neighbor.
The highlight of that day was meeting Svengoolie. :p I told him the story about both of my grandparents and my godfather had a corny sense of humor. I would tune in to get one of Rich's jokes and tell it at Sunday dinner. He reached out and held my hand and said with genuine affection, "Thanks for saying that."

John Zaffis the haunted collector
upload_2019-8-12_9-8-47.jpeg