Your favorites....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Which paranormal investigator/researcher/media personality would you like to sit down and talk with? And why did you pick them?

We all have favorites. Which ones are yours? You may name more than one and they can be from any type of media.

Reactions: NobleHouse
David Paulides. Being a former police detective has been a great help in his Missing 411 series. Also adds a great deal of credibility. And, I just like his voice too.
He's a good one, and I'd add him to my list as well. Nick Redfern is a guy I'd like to chat with a bit, and, believe it or not, Zak Bagans is on my list. I'd like to talk to him about the Gary, IN, demon house. I have questions. ;)

Believe it or not, I would like to sit down with George. He had so many people on his show and it would be like a filter through so many topics.

Col John Alexander and Nick Pope. I've corresponded with both, two guys who know how the system works, and more importantly does not work.

Jason hawes, I think maybe he's one of the few who hasn't completely sold out to the networks.....maybe....
Amy Allen, just want to do the sketch....lol.
The finding bigfoot guys, though I don't think that conversation would go well...lol
But I would really like to talk with josh gates..I think he would be cool to chat with and very interesting to hear his stories.

Jason hawes, I think maybe he's one of the few who hasn't completely sold out to the networks.....maybe....
Amy Allen, just want to do the sketch....lol.
The finding bigfoot guys, though I don't think that conversation would go well...lol
But I would really like to talk with josh gates..I think he would be cool to chat with and very interesting to hear his stories.
Ohhh! Amy Allen! Yes!